- As low as $307/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golf nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1830 sq ft (170 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1830 square feet
Your dream vacation starts at 217 Evian in Shipyard, Hilton Head Island, SC. This charmingly refreshed 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Shipyard villa will feel like your island-style home-away-from home.
This 1,830 sq ft Hilton Head Island villa is well-appointed, comfortable and ideal for a fun and well-deserved vacation. Natural light flows throughout the corner living room and dining area filled with fun, cheerful décor, including a new couch and sleeper couch! The conveniently located wet bar is awaiting your use because on “Beach Time”, it is always 5 o’clock. Features a well-equipped kitchen with new stainless appliances and granite counter tops. Appreciate your morning coffee in the sunny breakfast nook or take it outside to the cavernous, covered patio overlooking the golf course.
Evian 217 sleeps 6 guests in three comfortable and inviting bedrooms, and there is space for 2 additional guests in the living room on the brand new queen sleeper couch. The roomy master bedroom with a king size bed, has enormous windows overlooking the greens at Hilton Head. The master bath has double sinks, granite counter tops and a walk-in shower with a skylight. A second master bedroom and bath are located on the first floor which are ideal for someone who prefers minimal steps. All bedrooms have walk-in closets and a private bath attached with granite counter tops. The first-floor bath also has access from the hallway. A laundry room with a new washer and dryer are there for your convenience.
The Evian, Hilton Head is one of Shipyard’s most spectacular settings and is an getaway of seclusion and serenity surrounded by the Brigantine Golf Course. An old fashioned gazebo overlooks the 5 acre lake with a sweeping footbridge and benches for wildlife viewing, the olympic-size pool is open year round and the complimentary lighted tennis courts and pickle ball are located close by. A short walk or bicycle ride and your toes are in the Atlantic Ocean.
Please indicate how many car passes you will need. Car passes are $25 plus tax for the stay. 2 Car Passes Max.
Shipyard Plantation is tucked away in the historic Oaks on the south shore of Hilton Head Island with 12 miles of white sandy beach, bicycle paths, lagoons, championship golf at the Shipyard Golf Club, tennis courts at the Van der Meer Racquet Club and an abundance of natural beauty. Shipyard Plantation features the appeal of the South Carolina Lowcountry, a laid-back coastal ambiance and painless access to Hilton Head’s shopping, eateries and top activities.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Evian 217 has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Have a fantastic stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.