- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUtopia Palms
Our calendar is modernized in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
This marvelous and voluminous two-story home near the beach is exactly what you and your family or group of friends could ever need to relax and experience everything Hilton Head, SC has to offer. Upon entering the first and main floor of Bliss Palms, the first thing you'll notice is a sizable living area with pristine walls and tasteful sea-themed interior decor everywhere. The living room offers a comfortable set of couches near a fireplace and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV for everybody's entertainment–this is one of the premium spots to relax and relax with your friends. You can bring one of the board games in the sunroom here for an entertaining afternoon or you just can snuggle up on the couch and upload your favorite photos on your social media using the complimentary WiFi available. Right off of the living area is the generous outdoor space overlooking the pool. Prepare memorable meals in the thoroughly-supplied kitchen and you can choose whether to dine indoors or outdoors here in the outdoor space as it comes supplied with an outdoor dining area. Would you like to show off your grilling skills and surprise your group with a cookout? The gas grille available in the outdoor space has your back. The pool down the stairs from the outdoor space is heated and will be everybody's most exemplary friend, especially if you visit during warm months. Back inside, you can find a wet bar, which is ideal for fun nights with your friends. The sunroom available is the ideal place to relax if you're looking for a peaceful time; snuggle up on the couch, read one of the many magazines available, browse on your phone, or if you're looking for something more entertaining, the board games there will do the trick. On this level, you'll also find two bedrooms with two ensuite bathrooms and one half bathroom. The upper level is made up of four bedrooms with two ensuite bathrooms.
What's close by:
Utopia Palms offers a prime location within walking distance of the beach, and you know that Hilton Head is awash with lovely beaches. Harbour Town is well-known for the Harbour Town Golf Links, home to the distinguished RBC Heritage golf tournament, and is located less than one and a half miles from you. Eateries and shopping here are also copious in case you would like to try something local and treat your friends for a nighttime out. Harbour Town is a glamourous community and offers a casual mood that will surely delight all folks looking for a peaceful getaway. The Harbour Town Lighthouse (less than one and a half miles) offers visitors magnificant vistas of the marina below, the close by golf links, the water as well as Daufuskie Island. Less than five miles away is Coligny Beach Park, which is by far the most acclaimed beach in Hilton Head.
Things to know:
This unit has a pool and spa that can be heated for an additional fee. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. They can not be separated. At least seven days notice must be given for heat to be turned on. If the outdoor temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool will not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will not be given.
This unit is managed by Vacasa Holiday Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking Notes: Six parking passes allowed.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area promotional travel guides that feature promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or by way of a relationship between the property manager and the local business itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover the same attractions at a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Could you change your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for discounts. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a specific Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a result of health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rental homes are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property owners often choose management companies to manage advertising campaigns, housekeeping services and maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many beginners will be delighted to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you decide to book "Spacious, two-story house w/golf course views, private heated outdoor pool, deck", read through our short list of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Decide on a Community and Time
Consensus can be tough among loved ones, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Does your favorite rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure that everybody understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your company will need to be responsible for getting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you only want a vacation home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Optimal access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the gang visiting with a pet dog? Pets are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Many limitations could dismiss a prospective rental home. Make certain you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Several websites exist to match clients with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Your greatest chance of a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Contract
Read through the complete contract and be sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to give reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything was fantastic and you are ready to re-book the rental for your next vacation. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.