- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyDevonshire 112 -
- 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, end-unit townhome
- Sleeps 10
- Downstairs master: King bed, flat panel TV, jen suite bath with glass-enclosed walk in shower and double vanities
- Bedroom 2: Located downstairs- King bed, TV, bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Bedroom 3: Located upstairs - 2 Twins, TV and access to hall bathroom that has a tub/shower combo and is accessible by bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4: Located upstairs - 1 Queen bed & 1 Full bed, TV and access to bathroom with tub/shower combo that can be closed off and also accessed by hallway
- Quick 6 min. walk to the beach!
- TVs in every room
- Private and completely furbished courtyard with separate ingress/egress, fire table, substantial seating, gas grille and generous dining table for al fresco dining
- Full size washer and dryer in unit
- Cable TV, Wireless Internet
- Splendidly modernized and adorned
- Close to beach and island areas (painless bicycle ride or drive to shopping, dining, attractions, harbour, in-season fireworks)
- Guests have access to The Goode Holiday Units App
- Private parking for 2 cars
Devonshire 112 is a ideal island home a close walk to the beach! Boasting modernized furnishings and a designer remodel, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom end-unit town home in Port Royal Village is one-of-a-kind! Enter via the entryway to the pretty wood floors and big living area. The kitchen welcomes you with renovated stainless appliances, alluring stone counters, and breakfast nook with space-saving seating for 4. The kitchen is open to the dining and living areas by way of the pass-through window including breakfast bar with seating for two. The dining table is adjacent to the breakfast bar and offers additional seating for 6. The living room is light, brilliant and inviting with huge wall-mounted flat panel TV and abundant seating on the over-sized sectional couch and accompanying chair. The courtyard patio is a incredible option for additional and separate entertaining space. Surrounded by privacy wall and gated enclosure (serving as a shortcut to and from the leisure path to the beach), this space offers mixed-use entertaining with couch, cushioned chairs, fire table, huge dining table which offers seating for 6, and a 3 burner gas grille.
There are two bedrooms on the main level. The first is just off the entry when entering the unit. This offers front and side view windows, king bed, flat panel TV and bathroom with tub/shower combo.
The master bedroom is located just behind the dining area off the living room and offers king bed, flat panel TV, courtyard view windows and private en suite master bath with dual vanities, double sinks and sizable glass enclosed walk-in shower with shower seat.
The laundry room, including full size washer and dryer, is located in the breakfast nook and rounds out the first floor living space. Head up the handsome wood staircase to the second story of this chic home to find the remaining two bedrooms. The first includes two twin size beds, flat panel TV and access to the 3rd and final bathroom from the hallway, which is a jack-and-jill bath including tub / shower combo shared with the fourth bedroom, which has a queen bed and full size bed and flat panel TV.
The Devonshire has a complex pool available to visitors in season (April - Oct). Guests of this Port Royal Village gem will appreciate the calming serenity that the lesser-known yet highly-desired village has to offer. Close to the Westin resort, visitors can relish morning coffee at the Starbucks within the Westin Resort, access to the walking and cycling pathway system connecting you to the entire island, being close to close by attractions and some of the most striking stretches of white sand beaches on the island! take a walk on the sea via two beach options (Westin beach access, on foot only - and close by Islander's Beach Park - which is pay to park via parking meters).
This townhome is a excellent place to spend a week on Hilton Head Island - or maybe even more! This unit is open to long-term winter units, inquire about pricing and availability!
Guests of this home have access to the Goode Holiday Units app which expedites check-in / check-out and accepts for direct check in access.
- Many property management companies and vacation houses supply Hilton Head area travel discount magazines that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer incredible rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Several rental companies provide markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Some people are surprised to discover how many properties are available in their area of interest. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently select management companies to facilitate internet marketing, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you decide to book "Beautifully updated and tastefully furnished 2-story first floor entry end-unit villa near beach!", go through our short collection of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Start by determining which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you should have. Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Will your chosen rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving an expensive rental. Generally speaking, one member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you wish to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Sometimes the elder generation has problems with staircases. Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be restricted. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
When the location, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the full contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also suggest immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, adjacent residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to offer reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they love their rental? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you are happy to reserve the property for your next vacation. If not, you have acquired valuable experience to help with your next search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles