- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySandcastle Plaza 3B
Our calendar is referbished in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Savor comfort living all over the year at Sandcastle Plaza, a towering, five-story, European-inspired building located in the center of Hilton Head Island. This particular holiday rental is a voluminous, high-end villa located within walking distance of Folly Field Beach, so you're sure to experience island life at its choice during your stay. Inside, this refreshed getaway includes an open concept floor plan with a bespoke, eat-in kitchen, a dining area with seating for eight, and a enormous living room with a 55" flatscreen TV. Not to mention, this home away is supplied with hurricane windows and doors. After spending days on the beach, relax by the plaza pool or kick back with a exhilarating drink and appreciate the view off the front or rear balconies of this condo.
What's close by:
Located mid-island, this area has become one of Hilton Head's most sought after destinations for beach lovers. The area is peaceful and private, with an abundance of flora and fauna, complimenting the close by natural white-sand beaches. This home is also less than a mile from Chaplin Community Park where you'll find various sports courts and a playground for visiting youngsters. For shopping, dining, and copious entertainment options, Shelter Cove Towne Centre is just a little over two miles away. The cycling path makes getting around effortlessly and provides access to the metered parking spaces and handicapped ramps for painless access. Don't forget to check out the nesting turtles close by!
Things to know:
Central air conditioning
Includes Alexa in the living room and master bedroom
Elevator in the building
Snowbird-friendly. Please contact us for special costs.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
This rental is located on floor 2.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family dogs and cats. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking Notes: Complex parking under buildiing
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those terrific attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak seasons typically offer terrific rates on rental properties.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacationers to the same vacation home. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific types of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of weekly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to select a property that fits their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning, and any routine service problems that may arise.
We've constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Do you think "Spacious, dog-friendly villa w/ a shared pool - close to the beach" is the best rental home for your next family vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the best selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Agreement can often be difficult between relatives, but once this difficult part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Check to make sure "Spacious, dog-friendly villa w/ a shared pool - close to the beach" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One member of your company will have to be in charge of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental home with open-air kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Are linens offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Adequate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other people in the crew travelling with a family dog? Even though quite a few vacation homes allow cats and dogs, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may dismiss a prospective rental. Study your agreement thoroughly! Charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
Several websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a lower rate is switching to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the entire agreement and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any repairs.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the local community. More often than not, adjacent homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental home management companies and rental websites allow customers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did they like the property? With a little luck everything turned out to be ideal and you're ready to reserve the rental for your next vacation. If not, you have acquired valuable experience that will help with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles