- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIsland Club 3404
Our calendar is modernized in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
There's nothing like waking up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach, and this sunny, fourth-floor condo provides you with a private patio and an sea view, as well. Walk the maintained pathways to the beach close by and the additional club luxuries.
Your Island Club stay entitles you to unlimited access to the facility's many pools, hot tub, tennis courts, the exercise center, and fishing lagoon. This villa is the ideal spot when you want to swim, relax, or take in one of Hilton Head's many cultural and sporting events. Though it feels cloistered, the club is close to fine eateries and stores.
The refreshed, open kitchen with stainless-steel appliances includes a breakfast bar that looks out on the sea through the sliding glass doors in the living room. You can get an even better look in the seating area of the wide patio. The master bedroom has access to the patio as well as a king bed and a private bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen and a twin bed with flatscreen TV. Free WiFi is available all through the entire complex, and a private washer/dryer lets you take care of any laundry.
Reserve your stay in this stellar location for your next hideaway!
Seasonally heated pool.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
This rental is located on floor 4.
Parking Notes: Parking pass mandatory for each car. No assigned parking. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Plenty of property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat travelers to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are mainly getting excited about ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer clients the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide selection of short term rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental property:
Do you think "Oceanview condo w/ shared hot tub, pool, and more - close to the beach!" is the perfect rental home for your next getaway? Read this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head rental properties start booking very early. To assure the best choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Consensus can be tough between members of the family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Will your selected rental property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, check that each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Typically, just one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Does the property need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or near night life? Will the home have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do members of your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Do not forget to include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Read your agreement very carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies frequently have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Read the complete contract and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be useful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental websites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a good time? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are excited to reserve the rental for your next vacation. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles