- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyIsland Club 5303
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Your stay at this oceanfront condo at Island Club offers sea vistas, unlimited access to the shared pool/hot tub area with adult and children's selections, nine tennis courts, picnic plots, a beachside playground, exercise center, and more.
This unit is surrounded by lush vegetation and maintained walkways that give direct access to the Island Club's private beach. If you're interested in seeing the sights of Hilton Head Island, those are just a brief drive away. This Island Club villa is available all year for a fast hideaway that involves enjoyment or partaking in Hilton Head's many festivals and events, especially those in the summer and fall.
With a grandiose sea view, multiple flatscreen TVs, and complimentary WiFi, this Island Club villa is an superb hideaway. The third-floor condo has sea vistas in all of the common areas as well as the master bedroom. New countertops and modern appliances grace the open kitchen while plank floors give a seamless transition to the dining and living rooms. A sofabed, flatscreen TV, and outdoor patio are available for your entertainment, plus you can take care of laundry with the private washer/dryer.
Start planning your dream holiday and secure this condo today!
Seasonally heated pool.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Parking Notes: Parking pass mandatory for each car. No assigned parking. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Water Access: Manicured walkways to the cloistered beach for Island Club visitors. Five private beach accesses for guest usage. They are spaced out evenly at the back of our unit for straighforward beach access. A wheel chair accessible access is located between Neptune and Seawatch buildings, with a beach mat that leads all the way down to the hard pack sand. Each beach access is supplied with a showering station and a prepare out area close by for your appreciation.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
- Many rental owners and vacation properties provide Hilton Head area vacation discount catalogs which include deals, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Would like to avoid the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons offer terrific promotions.
- Several property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning vacationers of the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a rental that most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to discover just how many properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Before you start to book "Oceanfront villa w/ ocean views, shared pools/hot tub, & more - walk to beach!", read through our brief list of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental homes start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of planning your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be simpler.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Confirm that "Oceanfront villa w/ ocean views, shared pools/hot tub, & more - walk to beach!" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. In most cases, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What property features is your group looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with open-air lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are linens included with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a pet dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. A number of constraints might eliminate a potential rental home. Be sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best opportunity for a lower rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager immediately. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer reviews. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you will want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
How did they feel about the rental home? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great home away from home. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles