- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyYou can't get any better than this 3,200 sq. ft 4 bedroom home just a 3- 5 min. walk from the Burkes Beach on Hilton Head Island! 2 Barrier Beach Cove is the ideal Hilton Head Island beach home furbished with a sophisticated beach theme and an over the top pool side living area complete with a couch, 2 TVs, and a high-top bar table. Outdoor living at its choice!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
2 Barrier Beach Cove, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level): Substantial Great Room with Gourmet Kitchen, Dining Area, and Living Room boasting a 55 inch TV. Dining Table seats 8 with additional 4 Bar Stools. Covered Porch. Shared Full Bathroom off Kitchen (standing shower)
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, 42 inch TV, Private Bath (standing shower)
Second Floor: Living Area, 42 inch TV, Queen Sleeper Couch, Bumper Pool Table, Shared Bathroom (shower/tub combo)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Bed, 42 inch TV,
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, 42 inch TV
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Five Twin Beds (4 constructed in twin bunk beds, 1 stand-alone twin)
Ground Level: Private Pool, Outdoor Living Room with Two 42 inch TV’s, Table with seating for 6, Gas Grille, Bar with 4 bar stools, Custom Cooler in table, Outdoor Shower and Powder Room/Half Bath.
Pool Dimensions: 10ft x 20ft
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/ week.
Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will send you travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, since this allows travelers to experience the same wonderful attractions at a considerable discounted.
- Are the trip dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer discounted prices to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction which you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Information
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rentals are offered in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Hilton Head gang, from quiet condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you believe "New to VRBO!!! Open Concept, Wonderful Outdoor Space, Pool, Steps to Beach!" is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Read this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rentals start booking very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select a Town and Date
Agreement can be tricky between members of the family, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Consider that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Check to make sure "New to VRBO!!! Open Concept, Wonderful Outdoor Space, Pool, Steps to Beach!" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you want a rental property with patio kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Many constraints may dismiss a prospective rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
After the place, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest opportunity for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking "New to VRBO!!! Open Concept, Wonderful Outdoor Space, Pool, Steps to Beach!", along with any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental web sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.1 miles