- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHead to Hilton Head for the ultimate hideaway at this modernized 4-bedroom, 2-bath holiday rental home. With accommodations for 12 and 1,850 square feet of chic living space complete with a brand new kitchen, this unit is ideal for family holidays and special occasions. Located on the 5th green of the Robert Trent Jones course in Palmetto Dunes Resort, this home is in the ideal location to appreciate the premium the island has to offer. Take the shuttle to the beach!
-- THE UNIT --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
Make the most of your South Carolina hideaway when you stay at 'Mariner in Palmetto Dunes,' offering an array of niceties for your appreciation. Delight in complimentary shuttles anywhere on the island, play a set at the tennis courts, fire up the gas grille for an afternoon BBQ, or take the beach chairs and make a splash in the sea.
Stepping inside, you'll be impressed by the huge living area including sleek wood floor and huge wall-to-wall windows which invite warm natural light to illuminate the open-concept interior. Settle down after your travels on the plush couches in front of the enormous flat-screen Roku TV and immaculate floor-to-ceiling wood-burning fireplace.
When you have worked up an appetite, make your way into the completely supplied kitchen, including stainless steel appliances, bountiful granite counter space, and classy cabinetry. Prepare a mouthwatering meal to be savored at the breakfast bar or al fresco around the table for 6.
Before phoning it a nighttime, experience the cavernous exterior of this home. While the children swing and play in the immense yard, pour yourself a glass of wine as you relax on the patio surrounded by a sylvan setting.
As your eyes begin to grow heavy, getaway to your master bedroom outfitted with a lustrous king bed, huge flat-screen TV with Roku and YouTube TV and an en-suite bathroom offering a hottub and walk-in shower. When the others are ready, they can climb under the covers of the additional 4 queens and queen-sized sleeper couch.
-- THE LOCATION --
With ceaseless local attractions so close to the unit, you'll never want to leave! Pristine Atlantic white sand shores lie a mere mile away, making it effortless to grab the beach chairs and towels and set out for a day of waterfront endeavors. Telephone the complimentary shuttle for first-class service to anywhere on the island!
Golf lovers revel in this unit's proximity to multiple courses in the area, such as Robert Trent Jones Golf Course right outdoor your door, George Fazio Golf Course, or Long Cove Club. Just down the street is Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center offering an enormous facility to get some exercise!
Find the local restaurant scene within reach, including The Dunes House, Alexander's Restaurant & Wine Bar, and The Lucky Rooster Kitchen and Bar. When you need a sweet treat, venture over to Hilton Head Ice Cream for a scoop of their Butter Pecan!
Drive or comfortably discover other close by attraction by way of the generous Hilton Head Island Bicycle Trails and discover Sea Pines Forest Preserve, Coligny Beach Park, Hilton Head Distillery, or the Coastal Discovery Museum, all less than 10 miles away. For more outdoor adventures, visit the Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - only 16 miles from your door.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it painless, we help you find a unit you appreciate, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a thoroughly supplied kitchen, 5 flat-screen TVs with Roku and YouTube TV, complimentary WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, central heating and air conditioning, furbished patio with a gas grille, in-unit laundry machines, a sizable yard, 4, 4 beach chairs, complimentary parking, and more!
- Access to resort tennis courts and a complimentary shuttle to anywhere on the island
- Unbeatable Hilton Head Island Location - Walk to the beach and golf courses! Painless access to Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, George Fazio Golf Course, and Long Cove Club, Palmetto Dunes Tennis & Pickleball Center, numerous eateries, including The Dunes House, Alexander's Restaurant & Wine Bar, The Lucky Rooster Kitchen and Bar, and Hilton Head Ice Cream, Hilton Head Island Bicycle Trails, Sea Pines Forest Preserve, Coligny Beach Park, Hilton Head Distillery, Coastal Discovery Museum and Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Major Airport: Hilton Head Island Airport (5.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No motorbikes are allowed in the community that this unit is located in
- Dog helpful with $100 per stay fee (max. 2 allowed)
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the back door, facing out towards the golf course. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
- NOTE: There is a $25 parking pass fee mandatory for each car
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Hilton Head area printed travel catalogs that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to discover the very same activities with a generally considerable discounted.
- In a position to alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are most getting excited about ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Think about investing in trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Hilton Head crew, from relaxing condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and suggestions to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Do you believe "Chic Hilton Head Home-Walk to Beach & Golf Course" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming visit? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions can be a great time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Pick your Place and Travel Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of scheduling your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Keep in mind that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. One member of your family must be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Adequate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a pet? Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
The best places to Search
As soon as the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a first-class vacation experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Your best opportunity for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Entire Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip much more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. How did they like the property? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience to help with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.2 miles