- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Ski & Snowboard
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyJust finished, this second row sea home blends traditional coastal Carolina styling with beautiful high end details that guarantee a memorable beach holiday! The home is located directly across the street from the beach. The beach is semi private, so no hordes here and plenty of room to appreciate the surf, sand, and sun! Designed to take advantage of its remarkable location, 19 Sanddollar includes 1200 square feet of covered outdoor living area on the ground floor. With two 52” TVs, a dining area and grille station, and plenty of room for fun and recreation; this spot is sure to be a family favorite. Rinse away the sand from a ideal beach day in the full bath complete with private outdoor shower; and relish soaking and playing in the unbelievable saltwater pool.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
19 Sand Dollar Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining, TV, 1/2 Bath, and Laundry Room
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, with sitting area, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower), Deck (Shared)
Second Floor: Second Living Area, Sleeper Couch, Billiards Table, Wine Fridge, and access to shared balcony
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower) (Shared)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Queen Beds, TV Bath (Walk-in Shower) (Shared)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Two Sets of Bunk Beds, TV, Bath (Tub Shower Combo),
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Master King Bed, TV, Bath Walk-In Shower) (Shared Balcony)
Ground Level: (Total Parking: 5 Vehicles) Outdoor Bar, Constructed-In Grille, 2 Flat Screens, Outdoor Shower, Fridge, and Half Bath
Pool Dimensions: 12' by 20'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card.
*Only the FRONT SIDE GARAGE is for guest use*
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel catalogs which include deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people and cut costs? Shoulder seasons offer impressive promotions.
- Many management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat visitors to the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to particular clients, whether it's oceanside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their clients an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to learn how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Hilton Head crew, from relaxing condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting guests with booking, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine service issues that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many novices will be delighted to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Before you book "Spectacular Second Row Home w/ Luxury Finishes, Chef's Kitchen, Outdoor TV", examine our brief checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is recommended, when possible. A lot of groups prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simplier and easier.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Does your selected rental fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a costly vacation property. One member of your company will have to be responsible for collecting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group trying to find? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be beach front, downtown, or close to shopping? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other individuals in the gang travelling with a furry companion? Although many vacation rentals allow dogs and cats, rules and fees vary per rental. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a potential rental property. Study your contract carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
Best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit empty.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the complete contract and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages soon after you arrive. We also recommend promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs. This will prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, neighboring households are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental web sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your rental experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be easy. Maybe the rental property was not ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles