- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyDelightful 5 Bedroom, 3rd row home on the beach path, just a few steps to the Sea, welcome to 54 Mooring Buoy. Professionally adorned and decorated as this spectacular home includes the premium details in construction and appointments. On the 1st level is a huge great room with a coffered ceiling, a Flat Screen TV is located above the fireplace for all your viewing comfort which is flanked into the comfortable kitchen. The Dining Room can seat 10 as the Breakfast Bar has seating for 6.
Off the great room a balcony that overlooks the Spa/Pool area has table setting for 8 and fatures an outdoor Flat Scrren for your appreciation.The delightful master suite also opens to a sizable porch overlooking the heated Spa/Pool for your appreciation. Upstairs is another master suite, two more bedrooms & entertainment loft that includes a Queen sleeper couch, flat screen TV which opens onto a 2nd balcony.
The Pool/Spa/Grilling area is a elegant cloistered spot as you can hear and smell the Sea waves and wind, relish the nature of the surrounding area with a back yard that includes plenty of green area for complete appreciation as the stepping stones lead you down the path to the beautiful Beach of Palmetto Dunes.
The garage includes a enormous entertainment area with a ping pong table, great fun for children and adults alike. Pool can be heated from September to April at an additional fee. This home has an elevator, which is available for use with a returnable deposit.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you travel guides with special packages for accommodations, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same terrific attractions with a possibly substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer terrific rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies provide financial savings to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some properties are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it is soundside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of short term rental homes available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to discover a vacation home which matches their wishes and spending budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most beginners will be delighted to realize that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Lovely home located near a beach path with a private pool in Palmetto Dunes", go through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Community and Time
Begin by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you prefer to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Be mindful that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "Lovely home located near a beach path with a private pool in Palmetto Dunes" works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a pricey rental. One individual in your group will have to be given the task of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with patio dining area? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
After the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read the Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. This can protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental to make sure that you've gathered all belongings.
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to give comments. If your property and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? With some luck everything ended up being exceptional and you're excited to reserve the same rental home for next season. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles