- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyHilton Head Island is more than a holiday destination; it's a state of mind that accepts you to "get away from it all". At 3 Urchin Manor, you'll feel as though you're living in Heaven. This extravagant home with vistas of the Atlantic, and only one tenth of a mile to the beach, is tucked into a section known as Burkes Beach, located mid-island with stores and fine dining close by. ** We manage multiple other enormous homes in the neighborhood which is ideal for bigger groups looking to host family gathers/ get-togethers!**
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
3 Urchin Manor, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level), Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with kitchen bar, Laundry Room, Half Bath; access to Private Pool/Spa, pool outdoor space, gas grille
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King bed, Private Bath, whirlpool tub, separate shower
Bedroom 2: Second floor, King bed, w/sitting area; covered balcony, Private Bath, whirlpool tub, separate shower.
Bedroom 3: Second floor, Queen Bed, Private Bath
Bedroom 4: Second floor, 2 Double Beds, Private Bath
Third Floor, Enormous Bonus room with bar area and queen couch sleeper, desk with wireless connection, half bathroom, balcony
Bedroom 5: Third floor, 3 Twin Beds and 1 trundle, Private Bath (tub/shower combo)
Bedroom 6: Third floor, King Bedroom, with access to balcony, Private Bath
Ground Level: - Garage, Elevator
Elevator Dimensions: 31.5" wide x 35" deep (wheelchairs must remove foot rest to fit)
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant; elevators are meant mostly for suitcases, groceries, etc.
Pool Dimensions: 12' x 24'
*Spa can be heated for an additional $500/ week & the pool can be heated for an additional $1000/ week. Spa and/or pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the spa and/or pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4%.
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit 50% deposit.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation.
- Many rental managers and rental properties provide Hilton Head area traveller discount books that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the management company and the business itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to avoid the crowds and save money? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Several management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or returning guests to the same property. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer their customers the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to come across a rental that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners typically choose management companies to facilitate online advertising, house cleaning and maintenance.
We've put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Do you believe "3 Urchin Manor: 6BR Ocean Views, Private Pool, Elevator, Short Walk to Beach" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many households plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can often be challenging between close relatives, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving a costly vacation property. One member of your group will need to be in charge of gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
What amenities is the group looking for? Are you looking for a rental with open-air kitchen? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the home have bikes and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do individual members of your crew have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental home. Read your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any needed fixes.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental websites seek comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Maybe the property wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles