- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyHilton Head Island is more than a holiday destination; it's a state of mind that accepts you to "get away from it all". At 3 Urchin Manor, you'll feel as though you're living in Utopia. This delightful home with vistas of the Atlantic, and only one tenth of a mile to the beach, is tucked into a section known as Burkes Beach, located mid-island with stores and fine dining close by.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
3 Urchin Manor, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor (Main level), Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with kitchen bar, Laundry Room, Half Bath; access to Private Pool/Spa, pool outdoor space, gas grille
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King bed, Private Bath, whirlpool tub, separate shower
Bedroom 2: Second floor, King bed, w/sitting area; covered balcony, Private Bath, whirlpool tub, separate shower.
Bedroom 3: Second floor, Queen Bed, Private Bath
Bedroom 4: Second floor, 2 Double Beds, Private Bath
Third Floor, Big Bonus room with bar area and queen couch sleeper, desk with wireless connection, half bathroom, balcony
Bedroom 5: Third floor, 3 Twin Beds and 1 trundle, Private Bath (tub/shower combo)
Bedroom 6: Third floor, King Bedroom, with access to balcony, Private Bath
Ground Level: - Garage, Elevator
Elevator Dimensions: 31.5" wide x 35" deep (wheelchairs must remove foot rest to fit)
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant; elevators are meant mostly for bags, groceries, etc.
2 Dogs Max (each dog up to 50lbs) $200 Per Pet Per Week
Pool Dimensions: 12' x 24'
*Spa can be heated for an additional $500/ week & the pool can be heated for an additional $1000/ week. Spa and/or pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the spa and/or pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply printed guide books with special offers for rental home management companies, dining and activities. Search for these magazines and discount books, because this allows visitors to experience the very same terrific attractions at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Just want to avoid the crowds? Off-peak times provide substantive markdowns.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or returning travelers to the same vacation home. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are most getting excited about during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to find a rental that matches their expectations and spending plan.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to manage marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Before you book "6BR Ocean Views, Private Pool, Elevator, Short Walk to Beach", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your vacation. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Begin by determining which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Check to make sure "6BR Ocean Views, Private Pool, Elevator, Short Walk to Beach" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single member of your family will have to be given the task of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys for use during your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a family dog? Even though quite a few vacation rentals allow dogs, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Many constraints may eliminate a prospective vacation property. Study your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added.
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. This is more effective throughout the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Study The Contract
Read through the whole agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Please be considerate of the community. Local people will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Even when you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks full of pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be addressed before you leave.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental property sites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they love their rental? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be quick. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles