- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyVillamare 1109
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click "Rent Now!"
From the moment you step foot in this brilliant condo, the worries of life disappear. Away from it all, this condo is the ideal place to call home for a hideaway with friends or that yearly family getaway! The full kitchen and big bedrooms accept each guest to spread out and savor their own sense of privacy. The master bedroom is entirely supplied with a soaking tub, the ideal ending to a fun-filled day. Whip up a delicious meal in the kitchen and take a seat at the huge dining table to commiserate about the day and plan the adventures of tomorrow. Take a glass of wine out to the balcony for a bit of new air as you watch the light of day turn to the famed oranges and pinks of the island sunset.
What's close by:
With this central location, you will have no trouble finding activities for every kind of person. For the golfers of the group, take a brief walk to George Fazio Golf Course. For the beach-goers, easily walk to the end of the complex and there is beach access for your comfort. Plus, bicycles can be rented from Hilton Head Outfitters and Bicycle Units for a unique tour of the island on the considerable bicycle paths. If you don't feel like preparing for everybody, take a drive down to Alexander's Restaurant and Wine Bar for a casual meal and comprehensive wine list!
Things to know:
Shared exercise facility
Must be at least 25 years old to rent. This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: CAR PASSES: Car Gate/Parking Passes are limited to the number of bedrooms in the unit. There is a weekly fee for passes when staying in a plantation (subject to change without notice). Arrangements need to be made in advance for the number of car passes needed. Additional costs will be charged if duplicate passes have to be included. If you pick up all the assigned passes, be aware you will need to meet visitors outdoor plantation gates or leave them at the rental office for pick up. Please note: During the Sea Pines Heritage Classic, gate and parking passes are limited- check with reservationist on specific units.
-- Complex parking under buildiing
--Please be aware that the Plantations and Condominium Complexes do not accept trailers, motor homes, motorbikes and/or recreational cars and rooftop cargo (i.e. Kayaks, Canoes etc.) other than car top Carriers.
Guest Entry Instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires an unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee (“Management”), plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area promotional guides that feature promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local vendor itself. Look for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover the very same great attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Home Advice
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to find a rental that matches their wishes and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and practical knowledge to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Do you believe "Inviting condo w/ central location & shared pool - close to golf & the beach!" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Many families prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be tricky among close relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a four-legged friend? While quite a few rentals allow canine companions, rules and costs vary per rental. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will need to pay local taxes when renting "Inviting condo w/ central location & shared pool - close to golf & the beach!", along with any other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any necessary fixes. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure you've gathered all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Many rental home sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be quick. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to perfect your search next time.
- Coligny Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles