- Hilton Head
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this Property** 10% discount for all return visitors - Telephone Evolve! **
Take a much-needed break from daily life and head to the beach when you rent this exhilarating 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday rental home in Hilton Head. This peaceful unit is on a wooded lot, walking distance to the beach, and includes accommodations for 8 visitors, making it ideal for families or close friends seeking a memorable hideaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Sleeper Couch
All of life's stresses will melt away when you stay at this thoroughly referbished, well-appointed home. Boasting 1,800 square feet of living space and wood floors, you'll find all the comforts of home to ensure a calming stay.
Sink into the plush couch as you watch your favorite program on the flat-screen cable TV, which is also set up with Netflix.
When hunger strikes, prepare a home-cooked meal in the entirely supplied comfortable kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. If you need a break from the kitchen, cookout on the gas grille and appreciate an al fresco meal, or bring it inside to relish at the dining table.
When it's time for bed, head into one of the comfortable bedrooms, each supplied with a flat-screen cable TV so you can wind down with your favorite show before you drift off to sleep.
An added perk to staying at this holiday rental unit is you'll have access to a pool in Harbour Town. Located just a 7-min. drive or an 11-min. bicycle ride from the unit, the Harbour Town Pool is a 120-foot complimentary-form pool including a kiddie pool, shaded area, and changing facilities.
From the home, you'll be close to a plethora of charming destinations and attractions, so be sure to get out and discover. A brief 20-min. bicycle ride will deliver you to South Beach, where you can dip your toes in the sand, spend countless hours splashing in the surf, not to mention witness dolphins coming in close to shore to eat.
The competitors in your group will appreciate getting to play tennis at the close by courts or playing a round at one of the pristine golf courses in the area.
One of the more outstanding local activities is cycling through more than 11 miles of winding paths that cover the majority of the island. You can choose from copious stores to rent bicycles, some of which will even deliver the bicycles to you!
End the day by browsing the whimsical stores and grabbing a bite at one of the delicious local eateries. No matter how you spend your time here, this impressive Hilton Head Island holiday rental home will quickly become one of your favorite places to visit!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Holiday Rental Network is on a mission to make holiday rental straighforward for visitors. Every unit in our network has been vetted and verified so you can rent with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are pleased to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a completely supplied delightful kitchen, air-conditioning, flat screen cable TVs, Netflix, CD player, ceiling fans, coffee maker, in-unit laundry machines, hair dryer, complimentary WiFi, gas grille, patio furnishings, and video library
- Savor access to the Harbour Town Pool, which is a 7-min. drive from the unit
- Fantastic Hilton Head location! Smooth access to the beach, bicycle trails, horse stables, forest preserve, hiking, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- No smoking
- Pet-chummy with $150 fee (dogs only)
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- If you would like to stay less than the minimum requirement please reach out to Evolve
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area discount guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, as this allows travelers to experience the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip week? Shoulder seasons provide impressive savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get discounted rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a specific Hilton Head activity that you love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Hilton Head gang, from tranquil condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Before you start to book "'Sea Pines Plantation' Sleek 4BR Hilton Head Home", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Consider that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Budget
Make certain "'Sea Pines Plantation' Sleek 4BR Hilton Head Home" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property payment? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do certain people in your group have special needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. While quite a few rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and costs vary per property. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
When the location, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest chance for a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
Read the whole contract and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Rental home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs. This will prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Did they feel about the property? Hopefully everything was outstanding and you are ready to re-book the rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with another search.