- Hilton Head
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnique 2nd Row Beach House! NOT ALL 2nd row can see the Sea….You CAN HERE!! This is a "True Oceanside home". A private path off the pool patio to the beach walk.....no crossing streets as some do. GPS says: 1min.- 46 seconds,.09 miles, pace 20min. mile.
PLEASE CHECK THE ACCURATE CALENDAR (UNLESS AN INQUIRY IS PENDING). READ OUR 5-STAR REVIEWS AND SEE WHY THE HOME IS SO POPULAR. (DON'T WAIT, SUMMER WEEKS RENT AS EARLY AS A YEAR IN ADVANCE!) RESERVE NOW & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EASY PAYMENTS!
PLEASE NOTE: *Owners rental agreement supersedes any/all of Vacation Rental By Owner's policies. Owners CANCELLATION POLICY IS 90 DAYS BEFORE RESERVATION - NO RESTRICTIONS - $500. admin fee applies for any cancellation. READ DETAILS UNDER "HOME RULES"*
Begin your holiday with a warm cup of coffee or a "K-Cup" from the Keurig machine.(bring your favorite assortment from home) Cozy up on the front porch with your most first-rate read taking in the Sea sounds, the view & winds. Or see the sun rising on the horizon and take the private beach path (serves only 3 homes) from the pool -to beach walk -to beach.
Amazing Architecture and details in design! Crisp, Clean, Elegant but Relaxing.
Enter the reversed story home on the lower level with a 24' front entry with the bespoke chandelier above made from wine barrels.
The lower level has 3 of the 4 bedrohoms:
- 1st Master suite: Delightful view of the Pool, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- 2nd Enormous bedroom: 2 Queen beds, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- Childrens Haven!: 2 FULL SIZE Bunk Sets, includes a Kitchenette: Microwave, Frig., Sink & a BRAND NEW- Stacked Washer/Dryer (how convenient wash the children stuff right here!), 46' HD Intelligent TV mounted on the wall with complimentary AMAZON PRIME & NETFLIX. Unwind in the fun bean bag chairs after a full day at the beach or pool! Private bath with walk-in shower.
Up the stairs to the Main Living Area:
Kitchen/Family Room/Front Porch:
Roomy Granite center island with 4 Saddleback barstools tucked underneath for smooth use and storage when gathering around to prepare, serve, eat or just hang out. Plenty of counter space around this very functional design. As an amateur chef, the kitchen is supplied with everything. A NEW JENN-AIR Double oven with the upper oven having a probe... will surely help make ideal meals. Fridge has filtered water and ice on the door. (YES, I do change that filter so don't bother buying bottled water!)Help with recycling and leave the plastic water bottles at home! Calphalon styled Professional Cookware, Plenty of Bakeware, Crate and Barrel Dishes, Matching silverware, glasses, plastic for the children, Armetale Serving Pieces...I'm picky and expect perfection!
(Don't want to prepare? Stay at the beach all day and very would prefer to just eat at the home and not go out? OR a special evening plated in the dining room? NO PROBLEM....WE have an EXECUTIVE CHEF that will come to the home! That's the way to have a ideal beach holiday!...please inquire!)
The Kitchen is open to the Family room which both have vistas towards the Sea.
This will be the after a long pool/beach day, "oh my, I ate too much", "there's a great game on", "let's watch a family movie on AMAZON Prime & NETFLIX complimentry", "Lets play a game or do a puzzle, plenty here!"... hang out room with the 46" HD Intelligent TV mounted in a bespoke cabinet. Sizable Comfy Slipcovered Sectional with matching upsized Swivel Parlor Chair with Ottoman. Wonderful Leather Cubes for additional seating but not to block the Sea Vistas. Oversized Floor Pillows for those that like to flop & relax on the floor. Soft Lighting from Restoration Hardware for those that like good reading lamps.
Our favorite spot! Restoration Hardware Wicker Outdoor Couch, Appreciate seat, more cube seating not to block vistas and a wicker table with seating for four. Take in the Sea sounds, air & winds. Unwind with a rent, tap on your laptop with the wireless internet (if you must) or just take a nap!
These three living spaces the kitchen tied to the family room which has the porch off of it, is ideal!
Dining Room/Living Room:
-Dining Room: Thru the Butlers door from the Kitchen is the Dining area with an comfortable but casual Trestle table with seating for 10 -14 people. Stunning Bentwood chairs from Restoration Hardware and two elegant Wicker end chairs. Vaulted ceilings, generous dazzling chandelier, mercury glass accents, framed Low Country Mural perspective of Live Oaks & Azaleas with dimming lights above to set the stage for memorable family meals.
- Living Room: Around the Fireplace which divides the Living Room from the Dining Room find The Oasis. Sea inspired hues...grey, tan, aqua, turquoise, sea greens, soft yellows. You can't help but take a deep breath. Amazing new bespoke constructed fireplace mantle with crackled faux finish adds to the tidy details. Vaulted ceilings, Driftwood accents, Wicker, Mercury Glass. HDTV is in a lower cabinet if needed. Half bath off the Living Room.
-2nd Master Bedroom/Spa Bathroom:
Soothing soft greens, light turquoise colors, tan walls, mercury glass, seagrass bed & chair/ottoman making a inviting spot to overlook the pool or hideaway to just read a rent. Off white fashonable furnishings. Giant HDTV. Step through double doors into a true Spa/Hollywood Bath. Extensive upsized his & hers sink areas..."hers" has a sit down vanity area with Vanity Mirror, Mirrors everywhere, Jacuzzi tub with hand shower attachment , Walk-in shower with three options overhead rain shower, wall shower or sit down and use the hand shower...your choice! Hollywood lighting makes this a great place to get ready for a nighttime out on the island!
-Pool/Spa Outdoor living area:
Step outdoor from the lower level mudroom onto the lower outdoor space down a few steps to the pool & spa. (Pool/Spa heat available upon request. Additional fee applied). Unwind either in one of the six lounge chairs or at the iron table that seats four. The Spa has a relaxing spill over into the pool or turn on the bespoke waterfall that flows from the stone wall into the pool. Wash off from the beach with the Outdoor Shower & Foot Sprayer. You can access the pool area from the formal living room onto the upper outdoor space too. You'll find a NEW CLEAN Weber Gas Grille right out side the door. You are really in a pleased place....
BECOME A VIP: The beach home is a unique and pretty place that we want our visitors to make it their annual family getaway. Rebook your summer week/s and we will offer specials on last min. trips in the fall. Want to visit the High Country of Colorado? YES, we will even offer you great prices for a summer or fall trip to our home in the Rockies! Why? Because we relish you!
I invite you to look at the links to the other units we own/manage at the bottom of this page, one a 2 bedroom Villa in Sea Pines and the other a Ski Destination home ideal for two families in Winter Park, CO…they describe the quality and expectations!
***PLEASE NOTE OF Payment options: IF YOU USE A Credit Card - 3% appreciation/processing fee is deducted from your deposit upon departure. Personal Check or ECheck? - NO costs, please inquire.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental owners and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area promotional guides that feature promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the local vendor itself. Look for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows visitors to discover the very same great attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Some management companies provide price cuts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily suited for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Home Advice
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to find a rental that matches their wishes and price range.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and practical knowledge to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Do you believe " May/Summer (+July 4th wk!)/Sept. available! Immac. 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Many families prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can often be tricky among close relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for the group. Generally rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your chosen stay. It might be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be liable for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Will the property have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a four-legged friend? While quite a few rentals allow canine companions, rules and costs vary per rental. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal rate, vacationers will need to pay local taxes when renting " May/Summer (+July 4th wk!)/Sept. available! Immac. 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views", along with any other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Rental management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any necessary fixes. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure you've gathered all belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Many rental home sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be quick. If the rental home wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to perfect your search next time.