- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyLast year 2019 on the Vacation Rental By Owner rental market!
Unique 2nd Row Beach House! NOT ALL 2nd row can see the Sea….You CAN HERE!! This is a "True Oceanside home". A private path off the pool patio to the beach walk.....no crossing streets as some do. GPS says: 1min.- 46 seconds,.09 miles, pace 20min. mile.
PLEASE CHECK THE ACCURATE CALENDAR (UNLESS AN INQUIRY IS PENDING). READ OUR 5-STAR REVIEWS AND SEE WHY THE HOME IS SO POPULAR.
PLEASE NOTE: *Owners rental agreement supersedes any/all of Vacation Rental By Owner's policies. Owners CANCELLATION POLICY IS 90 DAYS BEFORE RESERVATION - NO RESTRICTIONS - $500. admin fee applies for any cancellation. READ DETAILS UNDER "HOME RULES"*
Begin your holiday with a warm cup of coffee or a "K-Cup" from the Keurig machine.(bring your favorite assortment from home) Cozy up on the front porch with your most attractive read taking in the Sea sounds, the view & winds. Or see the sun rising on the horizon and take the private beach path (serves only 3 homes) from the pool -to beach walk -to beach.
Amazing Architecture and details in design! Crisp, Clean, Elegant but Relaxing.
Enter the reversed story home on the lower level with a 24' front entry with the bespoke chandelier above made from wine barrels.
The lower level has 3 of the 4 bedrooms.
- 1st Master suite: Spectacular view of the Pool, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- 2nd Enormous bedroom: 2 Queen beds, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- Childrens Haven!: 2 FULL SIZE Bunk Sets, includes a Kitchenette: Microwave, Frig., Sink & a BRAND NEW- Stacked Washer/Dryer (how convenient wash the children stuff right here!), 46' HD Intelligent TV mounted on the wall with complimentary AMAZON PRIME & NETFLIX. Unwind in the fun bean bag chairs after a full day at the beach or pool! Private bath with walk-in shower.
Up the stairs to the Main Living Area:
Kitchen/Family Room/Front Porch:
Voluminous Granite center island with 4 Saddleback barstools tucked underneath for painless use and storage when gathering around to prepare, serve, eat or just hang out. Plenty of counter space around this very functional design. As an amateur chef, the kitchen is supplied with everything. A NEW JENN-AIR Double oven with the upper oven having a probe... will surely help make ideal meals. Fridge has filtered water and ice on the door. (YES, I do change that filter so don't bother buying bottled water!)Help with recycling and leave the plastic water bottles at home! Calphalon styled Professional Cookware, Plenty of Bakeware, Crate and Barrel Dishes, Matching silverware, glasses, plastic for the children, Armetale Serving Pieces...I'm picky and expect perfection!
(Don't want to prepare? Stay at the beach all day and very would prefer to just eat at the home and not go out? OR a special evening plated in the dining room? NO PROBLEM....WE have an EXECUTIVE CHEF that will come to the home! That's the way to have a ideal beach holiday!...please inquire!)
The Kitchen is open to the Family room which both have vistas towards the Sea.
This will be the after a long pool/beach day, "oh my, I ate too much", "there's a great game on", "let's watch a family movie on AMAZON Prime & NETFLIX complimentary", "Lets play a game or do a puzzle, plenty here!"... hang out room with the 46" HD Intelligent TV mounted in a bespoke cabinet. Substantial Comfy Slipcovered Sectional with matching upsized Swivel Parlor Chair with Ottoman. Wonderful Leather Cubes for additional seating but not to block the Sea Vistas. Oversized Floor Pillows for those that like to flop & relax on the floor. Soft Lighting from Restoration Hardware for those that like good reading lamps.
Our favorite spot! Restoration Hardware Wicker Outdoor Couch, Appreciate seat, more cube seating not to block vistas and a wicker table with seating for four. Take in the Sea sounds, air & winds. Unwind with a rent, tap on your laptop with the wireless internet (if you must) or just take a nap!
These three living spaces the kitchen tied to the family room which has the porch off of it, is ideal!
Dining Room/Living Room:
-Dining Room: Thru the Butlers door from the Kitchen is the Dining area with an blissful but casual Trestle table with seating for 10 -14 people. Stunning Bentwood chairs from Restoration Hardware and two fashonable Wicker end chairs. Vaulted ceilings, sizable beautiful chandelier, mercury glass accents, framed Low Country Mural perspective of Live Oaks & Azaleas with dimming lights above to set the stage for memorable family meals.
- Living Room: Around the Fireplace which divides the Living Room from the Dining Room find The Oasis. Sea inspired hues...grey, tan, aqua, turquoise, sea greens, soft yellows. You can't help but take a deep breath. Amazing new bespoke constructed fireplace mantle with crackled faux finish adds to the tidy details. Vaulted ceilings, Driftwood accents, Wicker, Mercury Glass. HDTV is in a lower cabinet if needed. Half bath off the Living Room.
-2nd Master Bedroom/Spa Bathroom:
Soothing soft greens, light turquoise colors, tan walls, mercury glass, seagrass bed & chair/ottoman making a calming spot to overlook the pool or hideaway to just read a rent. . Extensive HDTV. Step through double doors into a true Spa/Hollywood Bath. Giant upsized his & hers sink areas..."hers" has a sit down vanity area with Vanity Mirror, Mirrors everywhere, Jacuzzi tub with hand shower attachment , Walk-in shower with three options overhead rain shower, wall shower or sit down and use the hand shower...your choice! Hollywood lighting makes this a great place to get ready for a nighttime out on the island!
-Pool/Spa Outdoor living area:
Step outdoor from the lower level mudroom onto the lower outdoor space down a few steps to the pool & spa. (Pool/Spa heat available upon request. Additional fee applied). Unwind either in one of the six lounge chairs or at the iron table that seats four. The Spa has a relaxing spill over into the pool or turn on the bespoke waterfall that flows from the stone wall into the pool. Wash off from the beach with the Outdoor Shower & Foot Sprayer. You can access the pool area from the formal living room onto the upper outdoor space too. You'll find a NEW CLEAN Weber Gas Grille right out side the door. You are really in a thrilled place....
BECOME A VIP: The beach home is a unique and superb place that we want our visitors to make it their annual family getaway. Rebook your summer week/s and we will offer specials on last min. trips in the fall. Want to visit the High Country of Colorado? YES, we will even offer you great costs for a summer or fall trip to our home in the Rockies! Why? Because we adore you!
I invite you to look at the links to the other units we own/manage at the bottom of this page, one a 2 bedroom Villa in Sea Pines and the other a Ski Destination home ideal for two families in Winter Park, CO…they describe the quality and expectations!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send guide books with special deals for accommodations, restaurants and activities. Look for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same fantastic attractions at a significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable deals.
- Several management companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental Home Information
You might be surprised to find out how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to find a rental that matches their desires and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to manage online advertising, house cleaning services and regular maintenance.
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think " THANK YOU FOR THE INTEREST-OFF RENTAL MARKET AFTER THANKSGIVING 11/19!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming trip? Read through this check list to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Select a Town and Date
Quite often, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Will the chosen vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single individual in your group needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the home have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Frequently the senior generation has problems with staircases. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Do not forget to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Study your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
When the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of comparable homes that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest chance of a reduced rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call prevents many problems.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to offer comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but straightforward about your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did they feel about the rental choice? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that will help with your next search.