- Hilton Head
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUnique 2nd Row Beach House! NOT ALL 2nd row can see the Seaâ€¦.You CAN HERE!! This is a "True Oceanside home". A private path off the pool patio to the beach walk.....no crossing streets as some do. GPS says: 1min.- 46 seconds,.09 miles, pace 20min. mile.
PLEASE CHECK THE ACCURATE CALENDAR (UNLESS AN INQUIRY IS PENDING). READ OUR 5-STAR REVIEWS AND SEE WHY THE HOME IS SO POPULAR. (DON'T WAIT, SUMMER WEEKS RENT AS EARLY AS A YEAR IN ADVANCE!) RESERVE NOW & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EASY PAYMENTS!
PLEASE NOTE: *Owners rental agreement supersedes any/all of Vacation Rental By Owner's policies. Owners CANCELLATION POLICY IS 90 DAYS BEFORE RESERVATION - NO RESTRICTIONS - $500. admin fee applies for any cancellation. READ DETAILS UNDER "HOME RULES"*
Begin your holiday with a warm cup of coffee or a "K-Cup" from the Keurig machine.(bring your favorite assortment from home) Cozy up on the front porch with your most superb read taking in the Sea sounds, the view & winds. Or see the sun rising on the horizon and take the private beach path (serves only 3 homes) from the pool -to beach walk -to beach.
Amazing Architecture and details in design! Crisp, Clean, Elegant but Relaxing.
Enter the reversed story home on the lower level with a 24' front entry with the bespoke chandelier above made from wine barrels.
The lower level has 3 of the 4 bedrohoms:
- 1st Master suite: Spectacular view of the Pool, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- 2nd Roomy bedroom: 2 Queen beds, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- Childrens Haven!: 2 FULL SIZE Bunk Sets, includes a Kitchenette: Microwave, Frig., Sink & a BRAND NEW- Stacked Washer/Dryer (how convenient wash the children stuff right here!), 46' HD Intelligent TV mounted on the wall with complimentary AMAZON PRIME & NETFLIX. Unwind in the fun bean bag chairs after a full day at the beach or pool! Private bath with walk-in shower.
Up the stairs to the Main Living Area:
Kitchen/Family Room/Front Porch:
Voluminous Granite center island with 4 Saddleback barstools tucked underneath for painless use and storage when gathering around to prepare, serve, eat or just hang out. Plenty of counter space around this very functional design. As an amateur chef, the kitchen is supplied with everything. A NEW JENN-AIR Double oven with the upper oven having a probe... will surely help make ideal meals. Fridge has filtered water and ice on the door. (YES, I do change that filter so don't bother buying bottled water!)Help with recycling and leave the plastic water bottles at home! Calphalon styled Professional Cookware, Plenty of Bakeware, Crate and Barrel Dishes, Matching silverware, glasses, plastic for the children, Armetale Serving Pieces...I'm picky and expect perfection!
(Don't want to prepare? Stay at the beach all day and very would prefer to just eat at the home and not go out? OR a special evening plated in the dining room? NO PROBLEM....WE have an EXECUTIVE CHEF that will come to the home! That's the way to have a ideal beach holiday!...please inquire!)
The Kitchen is open to the Family room which both have vistas towards the Sea.
This will be the after a long pool/beach day, "oh my, I ate too much", "there's a great game on", "let's watch a family movie on AMAZON Prime & NETFLIX complimentry", "Lets play a game or do a puzzle, plenty here!"... hang out room with the 46" HD Intelligent TV mounted in a bespoke cabinet. Enormous Comfy Slipcovered Sectional with matching upsized Swivel Parlor Chair with Ottoman. Wonderful Leather Cubes for additional seating but not to block the Sea Vistas. Oversized Floor Pillows for those that like to flop & relax on the floor. Soft Lighting from Restoration Hardware for those that like good reading lamps.
Our favorite spot! Restoration Hardware Wicker Outdoor Couch, Appreciate seat, more cube seating not to block vistas and a wicker table with seating for four. Take in the Sea sounds, air & winds. Unwind with a rent, tap on your laptop with the wireless internet (if you must) or just take a nap!
These three living spaces the kitchen tied to the family room which has the porch off of it, is ideal!
Dining Room/Living Room:
-Dining Room: Thru the Butlers door from the Kitchen is the Dining area with an fashonable but casual Trestle table with seating for 10 -14 people. Stunning Bentwood chairs from Restoration Hardware and two handsome Wicker end chairs. Vaulted ceilings, huge brilliant chandelier, mercury glass accents, framed Low Country Mural perspective of Live Oaks & Azaleas with dimming lights above to set the stage for memorable family meals.
- Living Room: Around the Fireplace which divides the Living Room from the Dining Room find The Oasis. Sea inspired hues...grey, tan, aqua, turquoise, sea greens, soft yellows. You can't help but take a deep breath. Amazing new bespoke constructed fireplace mantle with crackled faux finish adds to the tidy details. Vaulted ceilings, Driftwood accents, Wicker, Mercury Glass. HDTV is in a lower cabinet if needed. Half bath off the Living Room.
-2nd Master Bedroom/Spa Bathroom:
Soothing soft greens, light turquoise colors, tan walls, mercury glass, seagrass bed & chair/ottoman making a inviting spot to overlook the pool or hideaway to just read a rent. Off white refined furnishings. Giant HDTV. Step through double doors into a true Spa/Hollywood Bath. Sizable upsized his & hers sink areas..."hers" has a sit down vanity area with Vanity Mirror, Mirrors everywhere, Jacuzzi tub with hand shower attachment , Walk-in shower with three options overhead rain shower, wall shower or sit down and use the hand shower...your choice! Hollywood lighting makes this a great place to get ready for a nighttime out on the island!
-Pool/Spa Outdoor living area:
Step outdoor from the lower level mudroom onto the lower outdoor space down a few steps to the pool & spa. (Pool/Spa heat available upon request. Additional fee applied). Unwind either in one of the six lounge chairs or at the iron table that seats four. The Spa has a calming spill over into the pool or turn on the bespoke waterfall that flows from the stone wall into the pool. Wash off from the beach with the Outdoor Shower & Foot Sprayer. You can access the pool area from the formal living room onto the upper outdoor space too. You'll find a NEW CLEAN Weber Gas Grille right out side the door. You are really in a joyful place....
BECOME A VIP: The beach home is a unique and pretty place that we want our visitors to make it their annual family getaway. Rebook your summer week/s and we will offer specials on last min. trips in the fall. Want to visit the High Country of Colorado? YES, we will even offer you great costs for a summer or fall trip to our home in the Rockies! Why? Because we adore you!
I invite you to look at the links to the other units we own/manage at the bottom of this page, one a 2 bedroom Villa in Sea Pines and the other a Ski Destination home ideal for two families in Winter Park, COâ€¦they describe the quality and expectations!
***PLEASE NOTE OF Payment options: IF YOU USE A Credit Card - 3% comfort/processing fee is deducted from your deposit upon departure. Personal Check or ECheck? - NO costs, please inquire.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area vacation discount magazines which include deals, either offered independently by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get special discounts. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of guests. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you decide to book " BOOK NOW ‘19- May/Summer/Sept. available! Immac. 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views", review our short checklist of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick a Town and Time
Consensus can be tough between relatives, but once this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rental homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each person knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each party's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Do you only want a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a furry friend? Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions could eliminate a potential vacation property. Examine your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking " BOOK NOW ‘19- May/Summer/Sept. available! Immac. 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views", along with any other fees which might be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical repairs. This may prevent conflicts during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents often times live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to offer comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired useful rental search experience that will help with your next search.