- Hilton Head
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnique 2nd Row Beach House! NOT ALL 2nd row can see the Sea….You CAN HERE!! This is a "True Oceanside home". A private path off the pool patio to the beach walk.....no crossing streets as some do. GPS says: 1min.- 46 seconds,.09 miles, pace 20min. mile.
PLEASE CHECK THE ACCURATE CALENDAR (UNLESS AN INQUIRY IS PENDING). READ OUR 5-STAR REVIEWS AND SEE WHY THE HOME IS SO POPULAR. (DON'T WAIT, SUMMER WEEKS RENT AS EARLY AS A YEAR IN ADVANCE!) RESERVE NOW & TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EASY PAYMENTS!
PLEASE NOTE: *Owners rental agreement supersedes any/all of Vacation Rental By Owner's policies. Owners CANCELLATION POLICY IS 90 DAYS BEFORE RESERVATION - NO RESTRICTIONS - $500. admin fee applies for any cancellation. READ DETAILS UNDER "HOME RULES"*
Begin your holiday with a warm cup of coffee or a "K-Cup" from the Keurig machine.(bring your favorite assortment from home) Cozy up on the front porch with your premium read taking in the Sea sounds, the view & winds. Or see the sun rising on the horizon and take the private beach path (serves only 3 homes) from the pool -to beach walk -to beach.
Amazing Architecture and details in design! Crisp, Clean, Elegant but Relaxing.
Enter the reversed story home on the lower level with a 24' front entry with the bespoke chandelier above made from wine barrels.
The lower level has 3 of the 4 bedrohoms:
- 1st Master suite: Striking view of the Pool, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- 2nd Cavernous bedroom: 2 Queen beds, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- Childrens Haven!: 2 FULL SIZE Bunk Sets, includes a Kitchenette: Microwave, Frig., Sink & a BRAND NEW- Stacked Washer/Dryer (how convenient wash the children stuff right here!), 46' HD Intelligent TV mounted on the wall with complimentary AMAZON PRIME & NETFLIX. Unwind in the fun bean bag chairs after a full day at the beach or pool! Private bath with walk-in shower.
Up the stairs to the Main Living Area:
Kitchen/Family Room/Front Porch:
Generous Granite center island with 4 Saddleback barstools tucked underneath for smooth use and storage when gathering around to prepare, serve, eat or just hang out. Plenty of counter space around this very functional design. As an amateur chef, the kitchen is supplied with everything. A NEW JENN-AIR Double oven with the upper oven having a probe... will surely help make ideal meals. Fridge has filtered water and ice on the door. (YES, I do change that filter so don't bother buying bottled water!)Help with recycling and leave the plastic water bottles at home! Calphalon styled Professional Cookware, Plenty of Bakeware, Crate and Barrel Dishes, Matching silverware, glasses, plastic for the children, Armetale Serving Pieces...I'm picky and expect perfection!
(Don't want to prepare? Stay at the beach all day and very would prefer to just eat at the home and not go out? OR a special evening plated in the dining room? NO PROBLEM....WE have an EXECUTIVE CHEF that will come to the home! That's the way to have a ideal beach holiday!...please inquire!)
The Kitchen is open to the Family room which both have vistas towards the Sea.
This will be the after a long pool/beach day, "oh my, I ate too much", "there's a great game on", "let's watch a family movie on AMAZON Prime & NETFLIX complimentry", "Lets play a game or do a puzzle, plenty here!"... hang out room with the 46" HD Intelligent TV mounted in a bespoke cabinet. Giant Comfy Slipcovered Sectional with matching upsized Swivel Parlor Chair with Ottoman. Wonderful Leather Cubes for additional seating but not to block the Sea Vistas. Oversized Floor Pillows for those that like to flop & relax on the floor. Soft Lighting from Restoration Hardware for those that like good reading lamps.
Our favorite spot! Restoration Hardware Wicker Outdoor Couch, Appreciate seat, more cube seating not to block vistas and a wicker table with seating for four. Take in the Sea sounds, air & winds. Unwind with a rent, tap on your laptop with the wireless internet (if you must) or just take a nap!
These three living spaces the kitchen tied to the family room which has the porch off of it, is ideal!
Dining Room/Living Room:
-Dining Room: Thru the Butlers door from the Kitchen is the Dining area with an handsome but casual Trestle table with seating for 10 -14 people. Stunning Bentwood chairs from Restoration Hardware and two superb Wicker end chairs. Vaulted ceilings, generous radiant chandelier, mercury glass accents, framed Low Country Mural perspective of Live Oaks & Azaleas with dimming lights above to set the stage for memorable family meals.
- Living Room: Around the Fireplace which divides the Living Room from the Dining Room find The Oasis. Sea inspired hues...grey, tan, aqua, turquoise, sea greens, soft yellows. You can't help but take a deep breath. Amazing new bespoke constructed fireplace mantle with crackled faux finish adds to the tidy details. Vaulted ceilings, Driftwood accents, Wicker, Mercury Glass. HDTV is in a lower cabinet if needed. Half bath off the Living Room.
-2nd Master Bedroom/Spa Bathroom:
Soothing soft greens, light turquoise colors, tan walls, mercury glass, seagrass bed & chair/ottoman making a inviting spot to overlook the pool or hideaway to just read a rent. Off white opulent furnishings. Grand HDTV. Step through double doors into a true Spa/Hollywood Bath. Sizable upsized his & hers sink areas..."hers" has a sit down vanity area with Vanity Mirror, Mirrors everywhere, Jacuzzi tub with hand shower attachment , Walk-in shower with three options overhead rain shower, wall shower or sit down and use the hand shower...your choice! Hollywood lighting makes this a great place to get ready for a nighttime out on the island!
-Pool/Spa Outdoor living area:
Step outdoor from the lower level mudroom onto the lower outdoor space down a few steps to the pool & spa. (Pool/Spa heat available upon request. Additional fee applied). Unwind either in one of the six lounge chairs or at the iron table that seats four. The Spa has a relaxing spill over into the pool or turn on the bespoke waterfall that flows from the stone wall into the pool. Wash off from the beach with the Outdoor Shower & Foot Sprayer. You can access the pool area from the formal living room onto the upper outdoor space too. You'll find a NEW CLEAN Weber Gas Grille right out side the door. You are really in a cheerful place....
BECOME A VIP: The beach home is a unique and pretty place that we want our visitors to make it their annual family getaway. Rebook your summer week/s and we will offer specials on last min. trips in the fall. Want to visit the High Country of Colorado? YES, we will even offer you great prices for a summer or fall trip to our home in the Rockies! Why? Because we appreciate you!
I invite you to look at the links to the other units we own/manage at the bottom of this page, one a 2 bedroom Villa in Sea Pines and the other a Ski Destination home ideal for two families in Winter Park, CO…they describe the quality and expectations!
***PLEASE NOTE OF Payment options: IF YOU USE A Credit Card - 3% comfort/processing fee is deducted from your deposit upon departure. Personal Check or ECheck? - NO costs, please inquire.
- Many rental owners and rental homes provide Hilton Head area promotional books which feature deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same great attractions with a generally considerable discounted.
- Prefer to avoid the packed areas and cut costs? The off-peak seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get discount rates. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it is beachfront rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners frequently offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book " May/Summer (+July 4th wk!)/Sept. available! Immac. 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views", read through our brief checklist of considerations.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can be complicated between members of the family, but once this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
The majority of vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a pricey vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What home features is your group searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the party traveling with a family pet? Dog policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. A number of constraints might dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make certain to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Where to Search
Once the place, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local agencies often have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything required. If something is missing, the home management company might know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. Your best possibility of a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study The Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their stay? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search next time.