- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnique 2nd Row Beach House! NOT ALL 2nd row can see the Sea….You CAN HERE!! This is a "True Oceanside home". A private path off the pool patio to the beach walk.....no crossing streets as some do. GPS says: 1min.- 46 seconds,.09 miles, pace 20min. mile.
PLEASE CHECK THE ACCURATE CALENDAR (UNLESS AN INQUIRY IS PENDING). READ OUR 5-STAR REVIEWS AND SEE WHY THE HOME IS SO POPULAR.
PLEASE NOTE: *Owners rental agreement supersedes any/all of Vacation Rental By Owner's policies. Owners CANCELLATION POLICY IS 90 DAYS BEFORE RESERVATION - NO RESTRICTIONS - $500. admin fee applies for any cancellation. READ DETAILS UNDER "HOME RULES"*
Begin your holiday with a warm cup of coffee or a "K-Cup" from the Keurig machine.(bring your favorite assortment from home) Cozy up on the front porch with your most exemplary read taking in the Sea sounds, the view & winds. Or see the sun rising on the horizon and take the private beach path (serves only 3 homes) from the pool -to beach walk -to beach.
Amazing Architecture and details in design! Crisp, Clean, Elegant but Relaxing.
Enter the reversed story home on the lower level with a 24' front entry with the bespoke chandelier above made from wine barrels.
The lower level has 3 of the 4 bedrooms.
- 1st Master suite: Wonderful view of the Pool, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- 2nd Cavernous bedroom: 2 Queen beds, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- Childrens Haven!: 2 FULL SIZE Bunk Sets, includes a Kitchenette: Microwave, Frig., Sink & a BRAND NEW- Stacked Washer/Dryer (how convenient wash the children stuff right here!), 46' HD Intelligent TV mounted on the wall with complimentary AMAZON PRIME & NETFLIX. Unwind in the fun bean bag chairs after a full day at the beach or pool! Private bath with walk-in shower.
Up the stairs to the Main Living Area:
Kitchen/Family Room/Front Porch:
Generous Granite center island with 4 Saddleback barstools tucked underneath for straighforward use and storage when gathering around to prepare, serve, eat or just hang out. Plenty of counter space around this very functional design. As an amateur chef, the kitchen is supplied with everything. A NEW JENN-AIR Double oven with the upper oven having a probe... will surely help make ideal meals. Fridge has filtered water and ice on the door. (YES, I do change that filter so don't bother buying bottled water!)Help with recycling and leave the plastic water bottles at home! Calphalon styled Professional Cookware, Plenty of Bakeware, Crate and Barrel Dishes, Matching silverware, glasses, plastic for the children, Armetale Serving Pieces...I'm picky and expect perfection!
(Don't want to prepare? Stay at the beach all day and very would prefer to just eat at the home and not go out? OR a special evening plated in the dining room? NO PROBLEM....WE have an EXECUTIVE CHEF that will come to the home! That's the way to have a ideal beach holiday!...please inquire!)
The Kitchen is open to the Family room which both have vistas towards the Sea.
This will be the after a long pool/beach day, "oh my, I ate too much", "there's a great game on", "let's watch a family movie on AMAZON Prime & NETFLIX complimentary", "Lets play a game or do a puzzle, plenty here!"... hang out room with the 46" HD Intelligent TV mounted in a bespoke cabinet. Grand Comfy Slipcovered Sectional with matching upsized Swivel Parlor Chair with Ottoman. Wonderful Leather Cubes for additional seating but not to block the Sea Vistas. Oversized Floor Pillows for those that like to flop & relax on the floor. Soft Lighting from Restoration Hardware for those that like good reading lamps.
Our favorite spot! Restoration Hardware Wicker Outdoor Couch, Adore seat, more cube seating not to block vistas and a wicker table with seating for four. Take in the Sea sounds, air & winds. Unwind with a rent, tap on your laptop with the wireless internet (if you must) or just take a nap!
These three living spaces the kitchen tied to the family room which has the porch off of it, is ideal!
Dining Room/Living Room:
-Dining Room: Thru the Butlers door from the Kitchen is the Dining area with an polished but casual Trestle table with seating for 10 -14 people. Stunning Bentwood chairs from Restoration Hardware and two pretty Wicker end chairs. Vaulted ceilings, sizable cute chandelier, mercury glass accents, framed Low Country Mural perspective of Live Oaks & Azaleas with dimming lights above to set the stage for memorable family meals.
- Living Room: Around the Fireplace which divides the Living Room from the Dining Room find The Oasis. Sea inspired hues...grey, tan, aqua, turquoise, sea greens, soft yellows. You can't help but take a deep breath. Amazing new bespoke constructed fireplace mantle with crackled faux finish adds to the tidy details. Vaulted ceilings, Driftwood accents, Wicker, Mercury Glass. HDTV is in a lower cabinet if needed. Half bath off the Living Room.
-2nd Master Bedroom/Spa Bathroom:
Soothing soft greens, light turquoise colors, tan walls, mercury glass, seagrass bed & chair/ottoman making a calming spot to overlook the pool or hideaway to just read a rent. . Sizable HDTV. Step through double doors into a true Spa/Hollywood Bath. Enormous upsized his & hers sink areas..."hers" has a sit down vanity area with Vanity Mirror, Mirrors everywhere, Jacuzzi tub with hand shower attachment , Walk-in shower with three options overhead rain shower, wall shower or sit down and use the hand shower...your choice! Hollywood lighting makes this a great place to get ready for a nighttime out on the island!
-Pool/Spa Outdoor living area:
Step outdoor from the lower level mudroom onto the lower outdoor space down a few steps to the pool & spa. (Pool/Spa heat available upon request. Additional fee applied). Unwind either in one of the six lounge chairs or at the iron table that seats four. The Spa has a relaxing spill over into the pool or turn on the bespoke waterfall that flows from the stone wall into the pool. Wash off from the beach with the Outdoor Shower & Foot Sprayer. You can access the pool area from the formal living room onto the upper outdoor space too. You'll find a NEW CLEAN Weber Gas Grille right out side the door. You are really in a cheerful place....
BECOME A VIP: The beach home is a unique and pretty place that we want our visitors to make it their annual family getaway. Rebook your summer week/s and we will offer specials on last min. trips in the fall. Want to visit the High Country of Colorado? YES, we will even offer you great prices for a summer or fall trip to our home in the Rockies! Why? Because we savor you!
I invite you to look at the links to the other units we own/manage at the bottom of this page, one a 2 bedroom Villa in Sea Pines and the other a Ski Destination home ideal for two families in Winter Park, CO…they describe the quality and expectations!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you printed guides with deals for rental properties, dining and tours. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to modify your trip week? The off-peak seasons frequently offer terrific rates on rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are essentially catered to specific vacationers, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. You'll get the most value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You may be surprised to learn how many properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and tactics to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Before you book " Summer Weeks 8/3, 8/24 /Sept. avail.! Immaculate 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views", go through our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking very early. To assure the greatest choice of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of planning your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, the rest will be more straightforward.
Decide on a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental properties are marketed with a price range. Determine the rate for your desired stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a pricey vacation property. One individual in your group will have to be given the task of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Occasionally the senior generation has problems with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
After the place, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, neighboring homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Although you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental home websites seek comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but genuine with regards to stay. The best property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Use Your Experience
Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything ended up being exceptional and you're ready to reserve the same property for next year. If the rental property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to filter your search next time.