- 4 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnique 2nd Row Beach House! NOT ALL 2nd row can see the Sea….You CAN HERE!! This is a "True Oceanside home". A private path off the pool patio to the beach walk.....no crossing streets as some do. GPS says: 1min.- 46 seconds,.09 miles, pace 20min. mile.
PLEASE CHECK THE ACCURATE CALENDAR (UNLESS AN INQUIRY IS PENDING). READ OUR 5-STAR REVIEWS AND SEE WHY THE HOME IS SO POPULAR.
PLEASE NOTE: *Owners rental agreement supersedes any/all of Vacation Rental By Owner's policies. Owners CANCELLATION POLICY IS 90 DAYS BEFORE RESERVATION - NO RESTRICTIONS - $500. admin fee applies for any cancellation. READ DETAILS UNDER "HOME RULES"*
Begin your holiday with a warm cup of coffee or a "K-Cup" from the Keurig machine.(bring your favorite assortment from home) Cozy up on the front porch with your most striking read taking in the Sea sounds, the view & winds. Or see the sun rising on the horizon and take the private beach path (serves only 3 homes) from the pool -to beach walk -to beach.
Amazing Architecture and details in design! Crisp, Clean, Elegant but Cozy.
Enter the reversed story home on the lower level with a 24' front entry with the bespoke chandelier above made from wine barrels.
The lower level has 3 of the 4 bedrooms.
- 1st Master suite: Striking view of the Pool, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- 2nd Voluminous bedroom: 2 Queen beds, private bath with walk-in shower, HDTV.
- Childrens Haven!: 2 FULL SIZE Bunk Sets, includes a Kitchenette: Microwave, Frig., Sink & a BRAND NEW- Stacked Washer/Dryer (how convenient wash the children stuff right here!), 46' HD Intelligent TV mounted on the wall with complimentary AMAZON PRIME & NETFLIX. Unwind in the fun bean bag chairs after a full day at the beach or pool! Private bath with walk-in shower.
Up the stairs to the Main Living Area:
Kitchen/Family Room/Front Porch:
Roomy Granite center island with 4 Saddleback barstools tucked underneath for smooth use and storage when gathering around to prepare, serve, eat or just hang out. Plenty of counter space around this very functional design. As an amateur chef, the kitchen is supplied with everything. A NEW JENN-AIR Double oven with the upper oven having a probe... will surely help make ideal meals. Fridge has filtered water and ice on the door. (YES, I do change that filter so don't bother buying bottled water!)Help with recycling and leave the plastic water bottles at home! Calphalon styled Professional Cookware, Plenty of Bakeware, Crate and Barrel Dishes, Matching silverware, glasses, plastic for the children, Armetale Serving Pieces...I'm picky and expect perfection!
(Don't want to prepare? Stay at the beach all day and very would prefer to just eat at the home and not go out? OR a special evening plated in the dining room? NO PROBLEM....WE have an EXECUTIVE CHEF that will come to the home! That's the way to have a ideal beach holiday!...please inquire!)
The Kitchen is open to the Family room which both have vistas towards the Sea.
This will be the after a long pool/beach day, "oh my, I ate too much", "there's a great game on", "let's watch a family movie on AMAZON Prime & NETFLIX complimentary", "Lets play a game or do a puzzle, plenty here!"... hang out room with the 46" HD Intelligent TV mounted in a bespoke cabinet. Substantial Comfy Slipcovered Sectional with matching upsized Swivel Parlor Chair with Ottoman. Wonderful Leather Cubes for additional seating but not to block the Sea Vistas. Oversized Floor Pillows for those that like to flop & relax on the floor. Soft Lighting from Restoration Hardware for those that like good reading lamps.
Our favorite spot! Restoration Hardware Wicker Outdoor Couch, Adore seat, more cube seating not to block vistas and a wicker table with seating for four. Take in the Sea sounds, air & winds. Unwind with a rent, tap on your laptop with the wireless internet (if you must) or just take a nap!
These three living spaces the kitchen tied to the family room which has the porch off of it, is ideal!
Dining Room/Living Room:
-Dining Room: Thru the Butlers door from the Kitchen is the Dining area with an refined but casual Trestle table with seating for 10 -14 people. Stunning Bentwood chairs from Restoration Hardware and two pretty Wicker end chairs. Vaulted ceilings, sizable cute chandelier, mercury glass accents, framed Low Country Mural perspective of Live Oaks & Azaleas with dimming lights above to set the stage for memorable family meals.
- Living Room: Around the Fireplace which divides the Living Room from the Dining Room find The Oasis. Sea inspired hues...grey, tan, aqua, turquoise, sea greens, soft yellows. You can't help but take a deep breath. Amazing new bespoke constructed fireplace mantle with crackled faux finish adds to the tidy details. Vaulted ceilings, Driftwood accents, Wicker, Mercury Glass. HDTV is in a lower cabinet if needed. Half bath off the Living Room.
-2nd Master Bedroom/Spa Bathroom:
Soothing soft greens, light turquoise colors, tan walls, mercury glass, seagrass bed & chair/ottoman making a inviting spot to overlook the pool or hideaway to just read a rent. . Enormous HDTV. Step through double doors into a true Spa/Hollywood Bath. Sizable upsized his & hers sink areas..."hers" has a sit down vanity area with Vanity Mirror, Mirrors everywhere, Jacuzzi tub with hand shower attachment , Walk-in shower with three options overhead rain shower, wall shower or sit down and use the hand shower...your choice! Hollywood lighting makes this a great place to get ready for a nighttime out on the island!
-Pool/Spa Outdoor living area:
Step outdoor from the lower level mudroom onto the lower outdoor space down a few steps to the pool & spa. (Pool/Spa heat available upon request. Additional fee applied). Unwind either in one of the six lounge chairs or at the iron table that seats four. The Spa has a calming spill over into the pool or turn on the bespoke waterfall that flows from the stone wall into the pool. Wash off from the beach with the Outdoor Shower & Foot Sprayer. You can access the pool area from the formal living room onto the upper outdoor space too. You'll find a NEW CLEAN Weber Gas Grille right out side the door. You are really in a excstatic place....
BECOME A VIP: The beach home is a unique and charming place that we want our visitors to make it their annual family getaway. Rebook your summer week/s and we will offer specials on last min. trips in the fall. Want to visit the High Country of Colorado? YES, we will even offer you great prices for a summer or fall trip to our home in the Rockies! Why? Because we value you!
I invite you to look at the links to the other units we own/manage at the bottom of this page, one a 2 bedroom Villa in Sea Pines and the other a Ski Destination home ideal for two families in Winter Park, CO…they describe the quality and expectations!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties provide Hilton Head area vacation discount guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds and save some money? Off-peak times provide sizeable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a certain Hilton Head activity which you just love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often times shocked at the range and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Hilton Head area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you believe "8/24 LAST SUMMER WK AVAIL.ONLY A 4NT MIN.! Immaculate 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read this guide to ensure it fits your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family trips..
Decide on a Community and Date
Begin by figuring out which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Will the chosen vacation property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a costly rental. In most cases, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental charge? Build a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do people in your group have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines differ. Many limitations may dismiss a potential rental home. Study your contract thoroughly! Charges may apply when animals are added.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local companies frequently have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything required. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal fee, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting "8/24 LAST SUMMER WK AVAIL.ONLY A 4NT MIN.! Immaculate 2nd Rw, Pool + Ocean Views", in addition to various other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems when you arrive. If you find property damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager right away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be valuable.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Local people are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little bit. Although you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental home needs to be in good shape. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Virtually all vacation rental web sites request feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine about your experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? With some luck everything ended up being ideal and you're ready to re-book the rental home for next year. If not, you have gained useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.