- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThe holiday of your dreams awaits you in this 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home located on Crabline Court in Singleton Beach. This home is gorgeously finished with a modernized beach theme, you'll hit recreation mode as soon as you enter the front door! The living room offers plenty of seating with a massive 50" flat screen TV, leather couch and leather chairs, and a sliding door to a front viewing balcony. Also, adore the fenced in backyard with gas grille and outdoor fire pit ideal for a family fourth of July gathering or a cool winter evening by the fire!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
40 Crabline Court, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living, Dining, TV, Laundry Room, Balcony
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Bed, Twin Day Bed, TV, Balcony, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Double Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower/Jacuzzi Tub)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 4 Vehicles), Pool, Gas Grille (Propane Supplied), Seating, Fire Pit
Pool Dimensions: 16' by 8'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/ week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
*Pet Welcoming, 1 dog max.. $200 pet fee per week. 35lb weight limit.
*Seasonal beach shuttle runs Memorial Day to Labor Day. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.*
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guide books with special offers for rental properties, dining and activities. Look for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows vacationers to discover the very same terrific attractions at a considerable discounted.
- Can you alter your dates? Off-peak times provide sizable markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Information
First-timers tend to be shocked at the number and wide range of weekly properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head crew, from tranquil condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you think "Near Ocean w/ Pool, Private Backyard, Seasonal Beach Shuttle, Pet Friendly!" is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. A lot of households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Pick a Town and Time
Sometimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be much easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Confirm who is traveling, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Be mindful that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Most rental properties are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a costly rental. Usually, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is your family interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Proper accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a family dog? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions could eliminate a potential rental property. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match guests with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners often offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Nearly all rental home web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but sincere with regards to stay. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's family vacation planning will be painless. Maybe the rental property was not ideal, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles