- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHILTON HEAD ISLAND. This four bedroom home is newly renovated for your next holiday.
The huge, sunken living room includes a couch and 2 chairs around the huge TV with an additional sitting area overlooking the pool and golf course, ideal for playing games or a peaceful place to read a rent. There is also a decorative fireplace and a slider to the pool area. The dazzling dining room is open to the living room and kitchen and has a table that seats eight. The alluring kitchen is entirely supplied with stainless steel appliances and a bar area with four stools.
The first bedroom is off of the kitchen and has two sets of bunk beds, a TV, and a private bathroom, which can also be shared. The master bedroom is the ideal sanctuary after a long day on the beach. Featuring a king size bed, TV/DVD, enormous walk in closet, and pretty master bathroom. The third bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom with a standing shower. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV, and a slider to the outdoor space that leads to the pool area. This bedroom uses a bathroom that is accessed from the hall and has a standalone shower.
You’ll appreciate spending your evenings calming by the sunny pool after a long day at the beach!
*Pool may be heated upon request for an additional fee.
*Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus supply guide books with special deals for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to discover the very same great activities with a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer great rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a specific Hilton Head atteaction that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to suit their Hilton Head group, from relaxed condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Owners often choose management companies to assist with promoting and marketing, house cleaning and regular maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you book "Spacious newly updated home, short walk to the beach with great golf views!", go through our short collection of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many popular destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the greatest selection of homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Start by picking which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each person knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and recovering each party's share.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a pet? Pets are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines can vary. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, guests will need to pay local taxes when booking "Spacious newly updated home, short walk to the beach with great golf views!", as well as various other additional fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
Once you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Virtually all rental home websites ask for feedback after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but straightforward with regards to experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to correct the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles