- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property29 Corine Lane is a extravagance 3-story home located in pretty Singleton Beach. It includes a private pool and elevator and includes 6-bedrooms and 7 bathrooms; one bathroom is right off of the pool area. This home is just a brief bicycle ride to the beach and not to mention it is close to brand new Shelter Cove Towne Center which has plenty of stores and dining for families of all ages to appreciate!
If you have a group reservation we also have 32 Corine Lane and 27 Corine Lane & 28 Corine Lane right next door and across the street.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
29 Corine Lane, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Living Area, Kitchen, Dining Area, TV, Balcony
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bathroom (Tub/Shower Combo)
Second Floor: Laundry Room
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Bunk Bed (Full/Twin w/ Twin Trundle), Twin bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk In Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-In Shower/ Garden Tub)
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, King Bed and Day Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Bedroom 6: Third Floor, Queen Bed/ Sleeper Couch, TV, Bathroom (Walk-In-Shower)
Ground Level: Pool, Seating, Full Bathroom, Parking (Total: 4 Vehicles),
Elevator Dimensions: 31" wide, 35" deep
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant; elevators are meant mostly for suitcases, groceries, etc.
Pool Dimensions: 20' x 8'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
*Seasonal beach shuttle runs Memorial Day to Labor Day. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with promotions for lodging, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same fantastic activities at a typically substantial discounted.
- Desire to avoid the crowds of people? Off-peak times offer up tremendous bargains.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning individuals of the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of guests. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, guests are certain to find a property which matches their desires and spending plan.
The majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you think "Beautifully Decorated Near Ocean Home, Elevator, Pool, Seasonal Beach Shuttle" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming vacation? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. To ensure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Begin by picking which particular area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you will need. Consider that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Many vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your desired trip. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental property. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with patio kitchen? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Do members of your crew have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the gang visiting with a dog? Animal policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
After the area, time and people are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have a unique selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest potential for a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read through the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Rental management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
After you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover damage, or if repairs are required contact the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be taken care of before you leave.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow customers to give feedback. If the property and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward in regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Learn and Improve
Does everyone want to go back? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be quick. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.4 miles