- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHILTON HEAD ISLAND. Come experience the big sea vistas from the private balcony of one of these oceanfront 1, 2 and 3-bedroom villas in a variety of floor plans. Each oceanfront villa offers comfortable space with plush surroundings, a wet bar, full kitchen, washer and dryer, and master suite bath with jetted tub. The outdoor luxuries include a private beachside pavilion, huge pool, hot tub, and grille/ entertainment area...an ideal setting for your next Hilton Head Island family holiday. The Barrington Enclave, which encompasses Barrington Arms, Barrington Court and Barrington Park, is close to the bicycle path that will take you quickly to the other comforts of Palmetto Dunes.
STUNNING SEA VIEWS greet you when entering this splendid 3 bedroom Barrington Arms Unit. Appreciate enormous sea vistas from the living room, master bedroom suite and balcony - no doubt a marvelous option for your next holiday with family and/or friends. The living room has a sizable flat screen TV; the kitchen is thoroughly outfitted, complete with granite counter tops and an eat-in bar for 3.
The master suite has a king bed with a flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom with a huge, jetted tub/shower combo and separate vanity area. The second guest bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, as well as, an ensuite bathroom with a generous, jetted tub/shower combo. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds with a flat screen TV. This bedroom uses the full hall bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
No doubt you will savor this great Barrington Arms unit and will leave refreshed, the best of Hilton Head Island’s beaches engrained in your mind, lulling you back to this unit again and again.
*Due to severe allergies, the owner is unable to have dogs and cats at this unit.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties provide Hilton Head area discount books that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the business itself. Search for these publications and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to experience the very same terrific attractions with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak times provide remarkable discounts.
- Several rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage promoting and marketing, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to discover that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental:
Before you book "Panoramic Ocean View- 405 Barrington Arms", go through our short list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of planning your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Budget
Does the chosen rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving an expensive vacation property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family searching for? Do you only want a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal rate, visitors will have to pay state taxes when booking "Panoramic Ocean View- 405 Barrington Arms", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Often, nearby residences are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to give comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience to help with another search.