- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis delightful, referbished, 2nd row, 5BR/3BA beach home, with huge private pool and huge back yard provides for opulence and casual island living. Appreciate the "over sized" charcoal BBQ grille, and the brief proximity to the beach. Located in the Folly Field Beach area, this home is close to shopping, eateries, movies, putt-putt, and other attractions. We also rent the unit next door 31 Sand Dollar PERFECT for sizable families and group gatherings!
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
29 Sand Dollar Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen with breakfast bar (3 stools), Dining area, enormous Living area with TV, Laundry Room
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bath (Laundry Room)
Bedroom 2: First Floor, Queen Bed (Shared Bath)
Bedroom 3: First Floor, Two Twin Beds (Shared Bath)
Second Floor: Living area, TV, 2nd Dining Area, Mini Kitchen, Breakfast Bar
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Shared- Spa Tub/Shower)
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, Shared Bath
Pool Dimensions: 24' x 15'
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation homes provide Hilton Head area printed travel catalogs which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the management company and the store itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and discount books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy those great activities with a substantial discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds? The off-peak seasons will offer great rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies provide price reductions to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain activity that you are most longing for ? If there's a specific Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed due to health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are sure to select a vacation home that meets their desires and price range.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Do you think "2nd Row Beach Cottage W/ Large Pool, Private Backyard!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming trip? Look over this check list to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked very early. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Begin by choosing which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Bedrooms?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you should have. Be mindful that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will your chosen rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your group will have to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group looking for? Do you want a rental home with patio dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Even though quite a few vacation homes permit household pets, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Many restrictions might dismiss a prospective rental property. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Once the area, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any needed fixes.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, nearby properties are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental home websites ask for feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything was ideal and you are all set to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles