- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property7 Abalone Lane (7 Swingle Manor) is a sizable fourth row home that will make you question leaving, even if it is a brief 4 min. walk to the beach. Located at the very end of the road, this 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 2 half bath private pool home provides a relaxing and serene setting for visiting.
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
7 Abalone Lane, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen Area (Bar seating for 4), Living Area, Dining Area (Seating for 12), TV, Laundry, Half Bath, Access To Private Pool/ Waterfall Spa
Deck: Outdoor Bar, Half Bath, Grille, Outdoor TV, pool enclosure for outdoor space with pool, and whirlpool.
Bedroom 1: First Floor, King Bed, TV, Private Bath (Private, Walk-in Shower), Balcony (Private)
Second Floor: Four Bedrooms, Wet Bar
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, King Master, TV, Bath (Walk-in Shower & Jacuzzi Tub), Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, 2 Queen Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in shower, Balcony (Private)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, 2 Double/ Twin Bunk Beds, TV, Bath (Walk-in shower) ** photos to come
Bedroom 5: Second Floor, 2 Twins, TV, Bath (Walk-in shower, Balcony (Private)
Ground Level: Two Car Garage (Total Parking: 4 Vehicles), Corn Hole
Elevator Dimensions: 29" Wide 33" Deep
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant; elevators are meant mostly for suitcases, groceries, etc.
Pool Dimensions: 24' by 12'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September. NOTE: The spa in the photos is not a hot tub, spa gets heated when the pool gets heated. Spa gets heated to a max. of 88 degrees*
2 Dogs Max (each dog up to 50lbs) $200 Per Pet Per Week
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. Travel Insurance must be paid IN FULL at buy.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with savings for rental homes, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and spend less? The off-peak seasons frequently offer amazing rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get unique discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve specific guests, whether it is oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gas.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide selection of short term properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, guests are sure to come across a rental that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Do you think "Outstanding 5 Bedroom, Private Pool, Pet Friendly, Easy Walk to Beach!" is the perfect rental home for your next family vacation? Browse through this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Begin by determining which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the choose travel dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Does the chosen rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, confirm that each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Typically, one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Do members of your crew have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other members of the family traveling with a pup? While many vacation homes permit pets or animals, rules and costs fluctuate per property. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest potential for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
Read the complete contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are required contact the property manager right away.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for renters to give feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a great time? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental home. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better know how to refine your search next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles