- 7 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDon't miss out on this Awesome Oceanfront home on the island of Hilton Head that has great all year round weather and know for its generous cute beaches where early morning walks and bicycle rides is the thinks to do to start the day while afterward bathing in the warm blue sea and our sizable pool and Spa capable of adding heat. The home is charmingly landscaped and shielded for privacy with 7 bedrooms 7.5 ( JUST REMODELED BATHS)including a separate game room with a new sleeper couch and an 3 level elevator from ground level to the top floor. No need to lug your heavy bags to the first and second floor.
The living room has 28' high huge great room with a wall of glass overlooking the pool and outdoor space and a gorgeous view of the Atlantic Sea with a complete bar and bar sink and refrigerator and a sizable volume ice maker. Supplied is a new 3D-HD BlueRay 65'TV/ DVD with HD CABLE, PREMIUM CHANNELS, AND INTERNET NETFLIX INSTANT PLAY and sterio surround sound with speakers and volume control in each room.
The kitchen is completely supplied with all SS appliances including a convective Dacor double oven, Jenn-Air 6 burner electric prepare top, SS Microwave and an eat-in table for 8 that overlooks the pool and sea. Additionally there is a huge separate formal dining room with a huge table that seats 8 adjacent to the kitchen.
The Master Suite on the first floor comes with a king bed, flat screen TV/DVD, and comfortable private bath with glass enclosed shower with double vanity sinks, Jacuzzi bath and bidet plus a separate constructed in make up vanity with a enormous mirror for the ladies Also on the first floor is a second bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen TV/DVD, and private bath and shower. The third bedroom is a Master with a king bed, flat screen TV?DVD, with double vanity sink along and a private outdoor space over looking the sea. Bedroom 5 has a swing king, flat screen TV/DVD with a double vanity sink and a private outdoor space overlooking the sea. The Bedroom 5 & 6 have a two twin beds, flat screen TV&DVD. The seventh bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV/DVD with standing shower and Sauna.
A recreation room downstairs includes a 65 inch HDTV/TV/DVD combination, pool table, ping pong table, queen couch sleeper and full wet bar. Other luxuries of this extravagant 6000 square ft home includes an unusually sizable pool (28' x 14') and spa surrounded by a sizable outdoor space with direct access from the kitchen and master suite. along with a gas grille and outdoor Bose speakers.
*Pool and spa may be heated upon request for an additional fee
Keywords: Oceanfront home
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you printed travel guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the same great attractions with a typically substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your travel dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable deals.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of rental companies provide rate reductions to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental homes are essentially designed to serve particular clients, whether it's oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most excited about.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a result of medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn just how many rental properties can be found in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to fit their Hilton Head gang, from low-noise condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental:
Before you start to book "Awesome Ocean Pearl House Right on the Ocean ", read through our brief list of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked very early. To ensure the greatest choice of homes, we recommend searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Community and Date
Start by picking which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you will need. Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the group. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure that "Awesome Ocean Pearl House Right on the Ocean " works with your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that everybody knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. Normally, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and collecting each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental listings include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. Even though many rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive properties, local agencies provide excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal price, visitors will need to pay local taxes when renting "Awesome Ocean Pearl House Right on the Ocean ", along with various other fees which might be required based upon their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any repairs. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many head aches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to assure you've collected all belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental sites seek comments after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their rental? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to aid with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles