- 7 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDon't miss out on this Awesome Oceanfront home on the island of Hilton Head that has great all year round weather and know for its enormous handsome beaches where early morning walks and bicycle rides is the thinks to do to start the day while afterward bathing in the warm blue sea and our generous pool and Spa capable of adding heat. The home is handsomely landscaped and shielded for privacy with 7 bedrooms 7.5 ( JUST REMODELED BATHS)including a separate game room with a new sleeper couch and an 3 level elevator from ground level to the top floor. No need to lug your heavy bags to the first and second floor.
The living room has 28' high sizable great room with a wall of glass overlooking the pool and outdoor space and a lavish view of the Atlantic Sea with a complete bar and bar sink and refrigerator and a sizable volume ice maker. Supplied is a new 3D-HD BlueRay 65'TV/ DVD with HD CABLE, PREMIUM CHANNELS, AND INTERNET NETFLIX INSTANT PLAY and sterio surround sound with speakers and volume control in each room.
The kitchen is completely supplied with all SS appliances including a convective Dacor double oven, Jenn-Air 6 burner electric prepare top, SS Microwave and an eat-in table for 8 that overlooks the pool and sea. Additionally there is a huge separate formal dining room with a sizable table that seats 8 adjacent to the kitchen.
The Master Suite on the first floor comes with a king bed, flat screen TV/DVD, and comfortable private bath with glass enclosed shower with double vanity sinks, Jacuzzi bath and bidet plus a separate constructed in make up vanity with a generous mirror for the ladies Also on the first floor is a second bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen TV/DVD, and private bath and shower. The third bedroom is a Master with a king bed, flat screen TV?DVD, with double vanity sink along and a private outdoor space over looking the sea. Bedroom 5 has a swing king, flat screen TV/DVD with a double vanity sink and a private outdoor space overlooking the sea. The Bedroom 5 & 6 have a two twin beds, flat screen TV&DVD. The seventh bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV/DVD with standing shower and Sauna.
A recreation room downstairs includes a 65 inch HDTV/TV/DVD combination, pool table, ping pong table, queen couch sleeper and full wet bar. Other luxuries of this blissful 6000 square ft home includes an unusually huge pool (28' x 14') and spa surrounded by a sizable outdoor space with direct access from the kitchen and master suite. along with a gas grille and outdoor Bose speakers.
*Pool and spa may be heated upon request for an additional fee
Keywords: Oceanfront home
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area discount guides that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, as this allows travelers to experience the very same wonderful activities at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip week? Shoulder seasons provide impressive savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get discounted rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some rental properties are basically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a specific Hilton Head activity that you love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Hilton Head gang, from tranquil condominiums to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book a great vacation home:
Before you start to book "Awesome Ocean Pearl House Right on the Ocean (SPECIAL 10/5-10/12) $5500 )", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Consider that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Budget
Make certain "Awesome Ocean Pearl House Right on the Ocean (SPECIAL 10/5-10/12) $5500 )" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or close to night life? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental property payment? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do certain people in your group have special needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. While quite a few rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and costs vary per property. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
When the location, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. In addition to having exclusive properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of very similar properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your greatest chance for a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Agreement
Read the whole contract and make sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Rental home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs. This will prevent disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Did they feel about the property? Hopefully everything was outstanding and you are ready to re-book the rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles