- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyA ideal hideaway that sits on the 11 mile lagoon with expansive vistas of the lagoon and golf course view. Appreciate the outdoors at the pool, fish on the boat dock and/or rent a kayak.
This roomy open-floor plan home is located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes, with magnificent water vistas of the lagoon directly out your back door. Open the door to a superb hallway with floor to ceiling windows that offer expansive vistas of the lagoon and a enormous patio in the center of the home with a table and seating for four. The home offers two cavernous living areas surrounded by water vistas. The living room off the kitchen has a couch, loveseat, armchair and recliner with flatscreen TV and surrounding windows with lagoon vistas. The living room off the dining room has a couch, armchair and flatscreen TV with beautiful lagoon vistas. The dining room offers a generous table with seating for 6, just off the second living room. With plenty of room to prepare and entertain, this completely supplied kitchen with flat-surface cooktop and double oven overlooks the main living room with water vistas and offers bar seating for 2 and a breakfast nook with table and additional seating for 6. Just off the breakfast nook is a sizable patio with outdoor table and seating for 4 as well as a bench and gas grille. There is one bedroom on this side of the home that has a Queen bed, flatscreen TV and use of the half bath just off the kitchen. Also, additional room with twin bed and trundle
On the other side of the home, to the right of the entry, are the other 4 bedrooms. The master bedroom on the back of the home has a king bed, flatscreen TV, on-suite master bathroom with tub and walk-in shower, and private balcony with expansive vistas of the lagoon. The next bedroom offers two Twin beds, flatscreen TV, sleeper couch, and private bathroom with tub/shower combination. The next bedroom offers a Queen bed, flatscreen TV, and private bathroom with walk-in shower. The final bedroom offers a King bed as well as a Murphy Bed that pulls out from the wall to offer additional room for sleeping, flatscreen TV, vistas of the lagoon, and a bathroom that opens to the hall with a walk-in shower. Downstairs, below the main level, there is also a rec room great for keeping the children entertained with a ping pong table and couch.
Outside off the stairway from the breakfast nook and upper patio is the waterfront pool area with plenty of outdoor space space, seating for 8 and including two lounge chairs. There is a dock just steps from the pool for fishing, launching kayaks, or just soaking in the sun. This home is less than a 4-min. bicycle ride and 12-min. walk to the beach; ideal for your next beach holiday! Beach gear (transportation) supplied so guest can get their things to the beach more comfortably.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus will send you guide books with special packages for lodging, restaurants and activities. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows visitors to discover the same attractions with a often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for discounts. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rentals are practically catered to particular visitors, whether it is oceanside homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll get the best value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to uncover how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you book "Spacious water views and newly updated - room for everyone!", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plot their Summer escapes..
Select a Village and Date
Agreement can be challenging between members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the company. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your selected vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Normally, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in town, or in close proximity to shopping? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Proper access could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Don't forget to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be limited. Examine your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar properties that suit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal rate, guests will need to pay state taxes when booking "Spacious water views and newly updated - room for everyone!", in addition to various other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Often times, surrounding households are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many rental home websites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest about your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. How did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are happy to re-book the rental for your next vacation. Maybe the property was not ideal, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles