- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis pretty Tuscan style home overlooking a lagoon is ideal for a sizable family reunion with 6 bedrooms and 7 baths in one of Hilton Head’s newest gated communities.. Your comfortable getaway begins with a blissful kitchen including stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and gorgeous wood cabinetry. Once you have prepared a stimulating meal, there is no shortage of seating with two tables that will seat 12 and three bar stools. If your holiday does not include time in the kitchen, the family area will beckon you to relax with polished vistas of the lagoon from the French doors leading to the first of many balconies. For those that do not like to navigate stairs, there is also a well appointed bedroom with queen size bed and private bath. The second and third floor are supplied with delightful bathrooms and king and queen sized beds. Two of the bedrooms are big master suites. The ground floor is a haven for children with ping pong, generous flat screenTV, and only steps away from a fast dip in the private pooL
Pristine beaches, immaculate golf courses, lush landscaping, broad bicycle paths make Hilton Head one of the most family amiable holiday spots in the world. Build sandcastles or search for shells on the beach, improve your golf swing on one of the 23 immaculate courses, discover the island by bicycle on 50 miles of bicycle paths or on hard packed sand, awaken your taste buds at one of the many local eateries, shop till you drop at a wide variety of modren stores, outlet malls, or value aligned thrift stores, encounter dolphins and sharks on a deep sea fishing excursion, parasail, kayak, zipline, take tennis lessons from a pro, or just sunbath with a good rent. The possibilities are limitless.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with special offers for rental properties, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide amazing prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for cost savings. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide selection of weekly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to select a vacation home that meets their wishes and spending budget.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most novices will be happy to realize that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Custom Home 1/2 mile to Folly Field Beach Elevator Pool Gourmet Kitchen" is the perfect rental for your upcoming vacation? Read through this guide to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Hilton Head you want to explore, and the choose travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. If not, contact the property owner before you book.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a costly vacation property. Most of the time, one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Are you looking for a vacation property with outside kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Optimal access could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group visiting with a dog? Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be controlled. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are added.
Best places to Search
When the area, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies often times have an exclusive collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal fee, guests will need to pay local taxes when renting "Custom Home 1/2 mile to Folly Field Beach Elevator Pool Gourmet Kitchen", in addition to various other fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. If you find damage, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager right away.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Often times, neighboring residences are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a trip a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Virtually all rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everybody have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. If not, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles