- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyGreat 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit on the 3rd floor of building 4 at Hilton Head Resort. This nautical themed villa is ideal for your next hideaway. The living room offers a flat screen TV plenty of lounge space for the group. There are additional chairs available for the dining room table with seating for 6.The kitchen is completely outfitted with all of your preparing essentials.
The guest bath includes a tub shower and guest bedroom includes 2 twins, ceiling fan, and flat screen TV. The master bedroom, or "Captain's Quarters" includes a queen bed and private bath with tub shower.
Hilton Head Resort offers the ideal Oceanside getaway designed for those who like to savor the beach no matter what time of the year. Appreciate the resort niceties which include 2 outdoor pools and 1 heated indoor pool with a kiddie pool in the year-round recreation center. This facility also includes a exercise center, hot tub and sauna, and an indoor track along with lighted tennis courts and 24 hour security. On site card operated laundry machines located in each building on levels 1 and 3. A beach shuttle also runs April-September from the resort to the beach. If you skip the ride and decide to take the approximate 10 min. walk, you can appreciate the pristine ecological marsh vistas along the way. The resort is centrally located on the island and never more than a 15 min. drive to any of the island activities you decide to enjoy on your holiday!
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional tourism guides with deals for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a special offer.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific clients, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Great 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath unit in Hilton Head Resort Overlooking Tennis Courts" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the best selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Consensus can be tough between family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred week. It could be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a pool mandatory?Do you want a rental property with outdoor lounge? Does the property need to be beachfront, in town, or close to night life? Are bed sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Do not forget to include your companion! Although quite a few rental homes permit furry friends, guidelines and fees fluctuate per property. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental. Study your contract carefully! Fees may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local companies provide exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read the full agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Be respectful of the community. Many times, nearby properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the property? With a little luck everything ended up being perfect and you're excited to reserve the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.9 miles
- Coligny Park - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.2 miles