- 7 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAmazing oceanfront home…..your just right holiday hideaway! This home is ideal for entertaining with seven bedrooms, eight baths, two huge living areas with enormous flat screen TV's and peaceful sitting areas to savor the shorefront life. Featuring spectacular sea vistas, huge pool, hot tub and outdoor seating with private access to the beach!
9 steps leads you to the sizable entrance of the home. Upon entering the home shortly to the right is bedroom #1 which has a king bed, flat screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. Bedroom #2 has sea vistas with a king bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom with a shower. There is also a power room in the hall between these two bedrooms. Directly in front of the entrance of the home is the living room that has an sea view, a sleeper couch, a chair, generous flat screen TV, decorative fireplace, a bar area and a desk with an apple computer. Directly off the living room is a half bathroom with a shower. There is a washer and dryer in this bathroom and a door that leads out to the patio and pool area. Bedroom #3 is also located on this main level with sea view, flat screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. This bedroom also has a door that leads out to the outdoor space/ pool area. Then to the left of the entrance you will find 7 stairs leading you to bedroom #4. This room has 2 queen beds, flat screen TV and a private bath with shower. **To be finished June of 2020 7th bedroom with King bed - contact Island Getaway if your stay requires this 7th bedroom**
19 steps will lead you to the second level of this pretty home. Immediately to the right is bedroom #5 which has an sea view and leads out to the porch. This bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV, decorative fireplace and a separate room with 2 chairs that overlooks the sea. There is also a his and her private bathroom, one with a shower and the other with a shower and jetted tub. Also, on this second level you will find the second living room with sea vistas, 3 couches, flat screen TV, and a bar area with seating for 4. Directly behind the living room is a table for 6. Next is the splendid kitchen that overlooks the sea and has a door that leads out to the patio. There is a table for 10 and a bar area that seats 4. Off the kitchen you will find another washer and dryer. 5 more steps up will take you to bedroom #6 which has 2 sets of bunk beds with a trundle pull out on both sides and a flat screen TV. There is a powder room right outdoor this bedroom.
Outdoors you will find the private pool area complete with a spa, 2 sets of tables with seating for 7, 6 lounge chairs and an outdoor shower. There is a spiral staircase that leads you to the 2nd floor balcony which can also be accessed through the inside of the home. On the 2nd floor balcony there is a propane grille and a table for 6.
This spectacular home will not disappoint! Only two mins. away from Palmetto Dunes golf courses.
*Pool and spa may be heated upon request for an additional charge
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area promotional travel catalogs that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the property management company and the merchant itself. Look for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same great attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic offers.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly looking forward to ? If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental homes available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an optimum getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head family, from low-noise condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Before you start to book "Gorgeous oceanfront home sleeps 22*!", review our short list of issues to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental properties start booking early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households choose to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Agreement can be tricky among relatives, but once this complicated part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will the chosen rental property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each party knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is the group interested in? Do you want a vacation property with open-air dining area? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Grandparents will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. While many vacation homes allow pets or animals, rules and costs vary per rental. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything required. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your best chance for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read the Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
After you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the property manager straight away. This will prevent disagreements during check out.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the community. More often than not, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a housekeeping fee, The property really should be in good shape. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be dealt with before leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home management companies and rental websites allow travellers to provide comments. If the property and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere about your experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did they feel about the rental? Maybe everything was outstanding and you are all set to reserve the same property for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles