- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyLazy Lagoon
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Escape from everyday life and savor an striking Hilton Head Island hideaway staying in this six-bedroom five and a half bathroom extravagance home in the Palmetto Dunes plantation! This beautiful home includes magnificant vistas of the lagoon and Robert Trent Golf course. Take in the gorgeous scenery that surrounds right from the enormous kitchen and living area with an open floor plan. Take advantage of the private pool and grille in the backyard by hosting a BBQ for family and friends! This home is adorned elegantly to ensure that you feel comfortable and at ease! Cook delicious meals in the roomy full kitchen boasting impressive granite countertops. There is plenty of seating to dine together in the kitchen, bar, and dining area. With accommodations for 16 visitors, this home is the ideal choice for hosting generous gatherings!
What's close by:
There's plenty of fun activities to choose from in the Palmetto Dunes plantation! Sitting just a three-min. bicycle ride from the beach, you'll have speedy access to the appealing sands and flowing tide of the Atlantic Sea! Beach days will be simple and convenient, so be sure to pack your favorite swimsuit. There are plenty of golf courses to choose from if you want to spend the day golfing with friends! Explore and dine at delicious local eateries at The Shelter Cove Towne Centre just three miles away! Not to mention, there are multiple bicycle paths throughout Palmetto Dunes that will accept you to take in all of the beauty and wildlife that surrounds this area!
Things to know:
Private washer & dryer
No family dogs and cats allowed per HOA regulations.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking Notes: Guests will have access to the garage as well as the driveway for parking. Parking pass from Palmetto Dunes will be mandatory.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send you travel guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same great attractions at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you terrific rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of management companies provide unique discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? If there's a certain Hilton Head activity which you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect getaway to suit their Hilton Head crew, from restful condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most novices will be happy to discover that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Gorgeous luxury home with breathtaking lagoon views, private pool, & more!", go through our brief collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head rentals start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Decide on a Village and Time
Quite often, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be much easier.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Most rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Most rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It might be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a costly rental. One individual in your party needs to be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you only desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are linens offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do some members of your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions may possibly dismiss a potential rental. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides having exclusive properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular fee, guests have to pay local taxes when renting "Gorgeous luxury home with breathtaking lagoon views, private pool, & more!", in addition to any other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, house access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be addressed prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Most rental web sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you're ready to re-book the same property for next season. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.5 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.1 miles