- As low as $221/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Have the beach vacation of a lifetime when you stay at this freshly-updated condo in the Courtside community. Start your mornings with coffee on the balcony -- a spiral staircase takes you down to the shared pool. Featuring an immaculate interior with modern furnishings and decor, this coastal hideaway has all you need to be your home away from home! The sparking kitchen is equipped with a full suite of stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. A half bath adds convenience.
After beach days, relax for movie nights on the intelligent TV in the pristine living area. Savor the added perks of central air-conditioning, a private washer/dryer, and a TV and en suite bathroom in each bedroom. Utilize the close by paths to discover the island by foot or two-wheels. This beautiful condo is also snowbird and family-friendly. Find the beach roughly 200 yards from home!
Things to Know
Streaming available with own accounts
No smoking, events, events, or gatherings
* Please note that this home does not have access to a mailbox.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27970
City/town permit number: 027970
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding your best deal:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfectrental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Fun & Modern Getaway at Courtside with Balcony, W/D, Internet, AC & Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.