- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySetback Oceanfront
Our calendar is modernized in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click "Rent Now!"
Soak up the sun in this two-story 6 bedroom, 6 ½ bathroom resort-style opulence home on Hilton Head Island. Located in Hilton Head’s prime gated community. Sea Pines Resort is the home the award-winning Racquet Club and four golf courses. The RPG heritage major PGA tour is held here annually. The home is a 5-min. walk from the Sea Pines Beach Club where you can appreciate food and drink overlooking the sea. It is a 5-min. walk to the Plantation club golf course and learning center with daily clinics.
This home is the ideal home for a family reunion on the beach with 7 beds and 2 sleeper couches. You will especially adore it if you are a prepare. There are over 300 cookbooks of every variety of food. It has a gas stove which is rare in Hilton Head. Outside there is a 7 burner gas grille with rotisserie, a pit boss gas smoker and a professional Ooni pizza oven. Bon appétit! The top floor main living space offers a sleeper couch and 75” flat-screen TV with surround sound. Savor lush vistas through tall windows and complimentary WiFi. A separate seating area offers a peaceful place to relax, convenient to the delightful kitchen. On this floor, there is a master bedroom with a four-post king-size bed, plus en suite with marbled granite vanity and a big walk-in shower. A second king bedroom carries the tropical theme with its own four-poster in carved dark wood, and flat-screen TV en suite with marbled granite vanity and cavernous walk-in shower. You’ll find that same tropical style in the queen bedroom. There is a sizable Florida room with ceiling fans overlooking the pool.
The first floor offers another living area with a enormous flat screen 55” TV and a round game table plus another sleeper couch. The children can watch one program while the adults watch another upstairs. The round game table is ideal for games or jigsaw puzzles. Ideal for movie and game nights with family and friends! The ground floor’s master bedroom carries the craftsman style with a sleigh bed, flat-screen, private access to the pool outdoor space, an en suite with a walk-in shower and immersion hottub tub. You’ll Also find a queen bedroom and a twin bedroom with walk-in showers and tub on the ground floor. Besides the two generous flat-screen TVs (with Apple TV), every room has a cable TV. An ink-jet printer is also supplied.
Through French doors find a lush getaway of landscaping surrounding a resort-style pool with hot tub. Make your way down a winding path to the private entryway to one of the most great white sandy beaches in Hilton Head. Adore the sunrise at the table on the beach outdoor space or lounge in the hammock and charming outdoor adirondack chairs. Or have the beach guards set you up an umbrella and chairs on the beach.
The beauty of this home is that it is set back from the sea so it gives you privacy in the pool and hot tub. The outdoor of the home is even treated with a mosquito treatment to accept for the peerless recreation possible. You may receive 4 complimentary bicycle units for your stay for all new reservations made after September 16, 2019. If you would like to take advantage of this, please let the reservationist know of this ahead of time. Must be 25 yrs or older to rent. Pool heating is available for a fee September through May, the hot tub is complimentary. Arrangements must be made prior to arrival.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC .
Parking Notes: Parking is limited to the driveway - parking pass mandatory. Gated entrance. No street or landscape parking.
Guest Entry Instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires an unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
Water Access: This home has a private beach walk located off the pool outdoor space.
24 hours notification is mandatory in order to heat the pool. An additional pool heat fee of $119 per day must be paid prior to check-in.
- Many management companies and rental properties supply Hilton Head area travel magazines which feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Look for these guides and discount books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same great activities with a frequently considerable discounted.
- Desire to stay away from the packed areas and reduce costs? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few rental companies offer rate reductions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a special offer.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to particular guests, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn how many vacation homes can be found in Hilton Head. With such a big selection, guests are certain to discover a property that fits their expectations and budget.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide painless operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and tactics to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Do you think "Exquisite oceanfront getaway w/ a gourmet kitchen, private pool, & hot tub" is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough among family, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Budget
Does your selected vacation property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each person's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Special Issues to consider
Frequently the older generation has problems with staircases. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your companion! Even though a number of rental homes allow household pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and dog breeds can be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Additional charges may apply when animals are included.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will have to pay state taxes when renting "Exquisite oceanfront getaway w/ a gourmet kitchen, private pool, & hot tub", as well as any other additional fees that may be required depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager immediately.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental home should be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they feel about the vacation rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience that will help with another search.