- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyHarbour Town Club Villas 1265
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Sandy beaches, new seafood, and pristine golf courses await you when you rent a stay at this enchanting villa in Hilton Head. Boasting a generous, open kitchen with handsome countertops and modern appliances, the chef of the group will be able to show off their skills for the whole group! Spend each morning on the balcony that overlooks the lush landscaping of the complex until the morning chill burns off. Once the sun is high and the air is warm, slip into a swimsuit and make your way down tot he shared pool area for a day of tanning and wading in the exhilarating waters. When the sun starts to dip down to the horizon, call it a nighttime and savor a movie with appreciated ones on the flatscreen TV or play a favorite game on the big dining table!
What’s close by:
In the center of all the action, this getaway will have something fun in store for every guest in the group! If golf is your game, make a tee time at the famed Harbour Town Links, as it is the home of the RBG Heritage Golf Tournament that brings hordes from both near and far. For a day at the beach, get your fill of sandy toes and sun-kissed skin at South Beach, just a four-mile drive south. For an evening out, be sure to walk on over to Harbour Town and discover the stores and dining available close by. There are plenty of eateries with a view of the water, so be sure to reserve a table and watch the sunset with a plate of new seafood!
Things to know:
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: 2 Parking spaces in carport, room for 2 more cars just outdoor of carport
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guide books with savings for rental home management companies, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of the very same activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Able to alter your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of management companies offer rate reductions to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific types of guests. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most excited about.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide range of weekly properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many novices will be happy to learn that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to look.
Searching for and booking the right rental property:
Before you start to book "Delightful dwelling w/ private balcony, close to beach & Harbour Town!", go through our short list of things to consider.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular hot spots, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Select a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be aware that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Create a Budget
The majority of rental homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the price for your preferred week. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving an expensive rental. In most cases, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is the group interested in? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a vacation property with outside dining area? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near civilization? Does the unit have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Appropriate access can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your companion! Pets are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. Read your contract very carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are added.
It Is Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have an exclusive collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any required fixes. This can protect against conflicts during checkout.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental property to be sure you've collected all belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all rental management company sites request reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but honest with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.