- As low as $85/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 864 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 864 square feet
Cordillo Courts I1
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Cordillo Court I1, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
Moments from the turquoise surf, this Hilton Head condo is a place of pure tranquility and memorable fun! Spend your days dipping into the invigorating water of the shared pool and engaging in some playful competition on the tennis court. Or, step aboard the Breeze Trolly Stop and discover Coligny Beach Park (only a mile away), the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, Harbour Town Golf Links, Harbour Town Lighthouse, and Coastal Discovery Museum,
Updated and bright, the well-appointed interior of your getaway features comfortable furnishings, a well-equipped kitchen, a roomy bedroom, a bunk room, and central air-conditioning. Ensuring you have all of the amenities you appreciate to have while on vacation, you will also have access to a shared washer/dryer.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Security camera details: This home has an active ring camera, facing the deck and parking lot, and is able to record video and audio.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073148
City/town permit number: 30409
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- To find the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and choose your prefectrental home:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Condo in Hilton Head with pool & tennis access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.