- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySplendid Hilton Head Beach Condo is handily located in the South Forest Beach Area. 12% Discount for June weekly units!
This condo is an end unit on the first floor, with a generous outdoor space overlooking the pool and 900 feet from miles of the world famed Hilton Head Beach. Walk or bicycle on miles of bicycle paths. Coligny Center, Coligny park, Coligny beach and Coligny plaza are less than 1/4 mile, an painless walk or bicycle ride. The condo has been newly furbished and decorated with a huge comfortable living room including flat screen TVs with DVD and cable. WIFI, internet complimentary. Full size outdoor space with table and chairs overlooks the pool. The dining area is open, airy and brilliant. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied with mircrowave, electric range, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Open dining area for casual simple beach living. Washer and dryer are off the Master Bedroom. Master Bedroom with private bath overlooks the pool with new KING size bed. Second bedroom includes two new twin beds. Second bathroom includes a full size tub and shower. Reserved parking space is right out side the private entrance. Bed linens,and bath towels are supplied.
Considered one of the most Elegant Beaches in the world is steps away from the condo. Miles of white flat beach just right for running, cycling beachcombing or strolling. Many amazing eateries ranging from opulent to family dining and take out. Simple flight directly to Hilton head airport or Savannah (less than an hour away). Bicycle rental is across the street and offers discounts. Shopping on a rainy day can't be beat at two Tanger outlets, including items not available in other areas. 23 golf courses are available for the expert to the beginner. Childrens will appreciate the miniature golf courses and boggie boarding. This an ideal area for family holiday, family get-togethers, Girls get-a -ways and Gulf outings for the guys, Romantic get-a-ways and just and R& R holiday! Monthly units welcome- a great place to get away from the snowy weather.
Keywords: Beach, Golf- outings, Pool-Side, First Floor, Romantic Get-A-Way, Girls Week, Family holidays, Long terms units
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send printed travel guide books with savings for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these publications and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to discover the same great attractions with a generally considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer amazing rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Some rental companies offer price reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental which most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider investing in trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
You might be shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The majority of rental properties in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Owners typically choose management companies to facilitate online advertising, house cleaning services and routine maintenance.
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "-First Floor Pool Side Condo-Professionally Decorated Island Decor" is the best rental property for your next getaway? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head rental homes start booking early. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Choose a Village and Time
Consensus can often be difficult between members of the family, but once this tricky part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Decide on a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Check to make sure "-First Floor Pool Side Condo-Professionally Decorated Island Decor" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental property. A single member of your group will need to be in charge of collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you wish to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Will the home have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a furry friend? Even though a number of vacation rentals permit family pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
After the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the very best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies will have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of similar homes that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read The Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation home needs to be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If it is possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all property management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to give comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that in your comments.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.