- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyHandsome Hilton Head Beach Condo is readily located in the South Forest Beach Area.
This condo is an end unit on the first floor, with a enormous outdoor space overlooking the pool and 900 feet from miles of the world famed Hilton Head Beach. Walk or bicycle on miles of bicycle paths. Coligny Center, Low Country Celebration Park, Coligny beach and Coligny plaza are less than 5 mins., an smooth walk or bicycle ride. The condo has been freshly adorned and furbished with a generous calming living room including flat screen TVs with DVD and cable. WIFI, internet complimentary. Full size outdoor space with table and chairs overlooks the pool. The dining area is open, airy and radiant. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied with mircrowave, electric range, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Open dining area for casual straighforward beach living. Washer and dryer are off the Master Bedroom. Master Bedroom with private bath overlooks the pool with new KING size bed. Second bedroom includes two new twin beds. Second bathroom includes a full size tub and shower. Reserved parking space is right out side the private entrance. Bed linens,and bath towels are supplied.
Considered one of the most Wonderful Beaches in the world is steps away from the condo. Miles of white flat beach ideal for running, cycling beachcombing or strolling. Many unbelievable eateries ranging from blissful to family dining and take out. Straightforward flight directly to Hilton head airport or Savannah (less than an hour away). Celebration Park is great for children with Adventure Playground and Sandbox Museum. Bicycle rental is across the street and offers discounts. Shopping on a rainy day can't be beat at two Tanger outlets, including items not available in other areas. 23 golf courses are available for the expert to the beginner. Childrens will adore the miniature golf courses and boggie boarding. This an just right area for family holiday, family get-togethers, Girls get-a -ways and Gulf outings for the guys, Romantic get-a-ways and just and R& R holiday! Monthly units welcome- a great place to get away from the snowy weather.
Keywords: Beach, Golf- outings, Pool-Side, First Floor, Low Country Celebration Park, Romantic Get-A-Way, Girls Week, Family vacations, Long terms units
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with special deals for rental management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Is it possible to change your trip dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of rental companies provide price cuts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most anticipating ? If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, keep an eye out for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed due to health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Advice
Some people are shocked to discover the number of properties are located in Hilton Head. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management agencies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most novices will be delighted to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think "-First Floor Pool Side - Bright and Sunny -Beach Decor" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Begin by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to explore, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Most rental properties are marketed with a price range. Confirm the price for your preferred trip. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Requirements"
What home features is the family searching for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a vacation property with patio lounge? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do some people in your party have specific needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Do not forget to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Read your contract very carefully! Charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read through the Total Contract
Read through the whole contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Remember to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Frequently, neighboring properties are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Ensure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites allow renters to give reviews. If your property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Use Your Experience
Did they feel about the rental home? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental unit. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable experience to aid with your next search.