- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySpectacular Hilton Head Beach Condo is comfortably located in the South Forest Beach Area. 12% Discount for June weekly units!
This condo is an end unit on the first floor, with a enormous outdoor space overlooking the pool and 900 feet from miles of the world famed Hilton Head Beach. Walk or bicycle on miles of bicycle paths. Coligny Center, Coligny park, Coligny beach and Coligny plaza are less than 1/4 mile, an simple walk or bicycle ride. The condo has been freshly furbished and decorated with a sizable comfortable living room including flat screen TVs with DVD and cable. WIFI, internet complimentary. Full size outdoor space with table and chairs overlooks the pool. The dining area is open, airy and dazzling. The kitchen is entirely supplied with mircrowave, electric range, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Open dining area for casual straighforward beach living. Washer and dryer are off the Master Bedroom. Master Bedroom with private bath overlooks the pool with new KING size bed. Second bedroom includes two new twin beds. Second bathroom includes a full size tub and shower. Reserved parking space is right out side the private entrance. Bed linens,and bath towels are supplied.
Considered one of the most Elegant Beaches in the world is steps away from the condo. Miles of white flat beach just right for running, cycling beachcombing or strolling. Many unbelievable eateries ranging from extravagant to family dining and take out. Simple flight directly to Hilton head airport or Savannah (less than an hour away). Bicycle rental is across the street and offers discounts. Shopping on a rainy day can't be beat at two Tanger outlets, including items not available in other areas. 23 golf courses are available for the expert to the beginner. Childrens will appreciate the miniature golf courses and boggie boarding. This an ideal area for family holiday, family get-togethers, Girls get-a -ways and Gulf outings for the guys, Romantic get-a-ways and just and R& R holiday! Monthly units welcome- a great place to get away from the snowy weather.
Keywords: Beach, Golf- outings, Pool-Side, First Floor, Romantic Get-A-Way, Girls Week, Family holidays, Long terms units
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area printed travel books that feature promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by a relationship between the property manager and the itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Off-peak times offer sizable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discount rates. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly anticipating ? If there's a specific Hilton Head activity that you love, look for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental properties, however many beginners will be delighted to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you think "-First Floor Pool Side Condo-Professionally Decorated Island Decor" is the best vacation property for your next trip? Read this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental..
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Quite often, the most challenging portion of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive vacation property. One member of your company needs to be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Frequently the older generation has trouble with stairs. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may dismiss a potential vacation property. Make sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
After the place, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the rental home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the whole contract and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed contact the property manager straight away. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the rental property to confirm you've collected all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most property management companies and rental home sites permit renters to offer comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something was disagreeable and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. How did they like the vacation rental? Maybe everything was perfect and you're happy to reserve the same property for next season. If the rental wasn't ideal, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.