- Hilton Head
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyStriking Hilton Head Beach Condo is effortlessly located in the South Forest Beach Area. 12% Discount for June weekly units!
This condo is an end unit on the first floor, with a enormous outdoor space overlooking the pool and 900 feet from miles of the world famed Hilton Head Beach. Walk or bicycle on miles of bicycle paths. Coligny Center, Coligny park, Coligny beach and Coligny plaza are less than 1/4 mile, an smooth walk or bicycle ride. The condo has been newly furbished and decorated with a sizable comfortable living room including flat screen TVs with DVD and cable. WIFI, internet complimentary. Full size outdoor space with table and chairs overlooks the pool. The dining area is open, airy and radiant. The kitchen is entirely supplied with mircrowave, electric range, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Open dining area for casual straighforward beach living. Washer and dryer are off the Master Bedroom. Master Bedroom with private bath overlooks the pool with new KING size bed. Second bedroom includes two new twin beds. Second bathroom includes a full size tub and shower. Reserved parking space is right out side the private entrance. Bed linens,and bath towels are supplied.
Considered one of the most Spectacular Beaches in the world is steps away from the condo. Miles of white flat beach just right for running, cycling beachcombing or strolling. Many exceptional eateries ranging from extravagant to family dining and take out. Straightforward flight directly to Hilton head airport or Savannah (less than an hour away). Bicycle rental is across the street and offers discounts. Shopping on a rainy day can't be beat at two Tanger outlets, including items not available in other areas. 23 golf courses are available for the expert to the beginner. Childrens will adore the miniature golf courses and boggie boarding. This an ideal area for family holiday, family get-togethers, Girls get-a -ways and Gulf outings for the guys, Romantic get-a-ways and just and R& R holiday! Monthly units welcome- a great place to get away from the snowy weather.
Keywords: Beach, Golf- outings, Pool-Side, First Floor, Romantic Get-A-Way, Girls Week, Family holidays, Long terms units
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation homes supply Hilton Head area promotional guides which include money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds? Shoulder seasons offer incredible deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies provide discounts to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some rentals are basically catered to specific clients, whether it is soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a specific Hilton Head activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer their guests an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to find a rental home that meets their expectations and spending plan.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners typically select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, cleaning and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to learn that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you think "-First Floor Pool Side Condo-Professionally Decorated Island Decor" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Read this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Consensus can often be tricky among close relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving a costly rental property. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you want a rental home with patio lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the unit have bikes and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Special Issues to consider
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the property management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best potential for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular charge, guests must pay local taxes when renting "-First Floor Pool Side Condo-Professionally Decorated Island Decor", along with various other fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also suggest immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any critical repairs.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the property and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to rental experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they love their rental? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation home. If the rental home was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to refine your search next time.