- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Coin Laundry
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAppreciate magnificant daytime sea vistas and sunrises and ultra clear radiant starlit nights right from the outdoor space of this splendidly maintained beach condo. This is full direct and up close 180 degree view of the entire beach and sea (not a side or distant view). Sea Dunes is close enough to Coligny Circle to adore all the action, stores, and eateries this area is known for without getting in a car, yet far enough away to relish a the rather sounds of the sea. Forest Beach is a very bicycle amiable community. The unit includes 2 complimentary bicycles so you can travel all over the island or up and down the beach. The resort has an outdoor sea front heated pool, laundry room on each floor and an elevator. There are outdoor grilles and a beach cabana with restroom facilities, which means you don't have to run back to the room. The rental comes with use privileges to the Spinnaker Resort Exercise center, which has a full array of exercise equipment and an indoor pool. The unit has a full kitchen and adjoining Living/Dining area, two full baths and a balcony and comes with two bicycles. There is a queen bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the second bedroom and a sleeper couch in the living room. Entirely decorated, air conditioned and heated with phone, complimentary WiFi Internet and flat screen TVs with Cable service and Free Netflix in each room. Adore food and drinks at Hilton's poolside sea front bar and grille located at the Hilton Sea Oaks directly adjoining our resort and just a few steps from our unit. There is plenty of complimentary parking in our gated lot just in front of the building. While the pool and exercise center will be closed till the end of May, the Hilton Head Beach remains open to visitors staying on the beach!
Covid-19 Update - Our Pledge to fight the spread of Covid-19 at 309 Sea Dunes Villas. We recognize the fear that Covid-19 has instilled and the unknown future ahead of us. As we open our Beach Condo to visitors for the coming Season, we want to be sure we are doing our due diligence to be part of the solution and have taken the Path Forward Pledge to help protect our visitors and their families during their stay. Here is what we are doing;
1. We will not check in any guest that has contracted Covid-19 or exhibited any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days unless a follow up test has supplied negative results, with reminder letter going out just prior to each check in.
2. We have reduced our max. occupancy for the unit from 6 to 4 persons for any new reservation for the duration of the Pandemic.
3. Our housekeepers have been advised of the CDC recommended guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and have been asked to abide by those guidelines.
4. We have increased our frequency of deep cleanings to a Monthly regimen which includes a detailed sterilization of all surfaces and laundering of bedspreads, blankets and upholstered cushion covers
5. A hand sanitizer dispenser has been installed at the entrance to our unit. All visitors and service personnel are asked to utilize it before entering the unit. In addition, service personnel are asked to wear a face mask during their visit.
6. In order to assist our visitors with the task of keeping your living quarters “Covid-Free” during your stay, we have supplied a cabinet with multiple sterilizing products, to be used at your discretion, should any guest want to supplement the cleaning service included between stays. The following are supplied:
a. Sterilizing wipes – A fast convenient way to wipe down any surface in the condo.
b. Bleach Cleaner – Good for any hard surface and can be used on the two white
fabric rocker glider chairs as well.
c. Lysol Spray – Can be used for disinfecting the general airspace of any room.
d. Sanitizing Surface Spray – Great for counter/table surfaces & metal such as
doorknobs, appliance/cabinet handles and switches
e. FaBreze – Provides no disinfecting units but will freshen up all cloth surfaces.
f. Laundry Detergent - Should a guest feel compelled to wash the linen during their
stay, there are washing machines,
7. Our swimming pool furnishings has been arranged to comply with the latest SC
DEHEC guidelines for occupancy restrictions
8. A copy of the current government guidelines and restrictions on activities outdoor
the unit is being posted within the unit. Specifically, these guidelines cover the use
of the Pool, Beach, Exercise Center, and local Stores and Restaurant
9. Contactless check in service is available upon request.
10. If any guest should exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay in Hilton
Head, we are asking them to advise us instantly, so we can take remediation
actions and advise future visitors. And including information on the nearest Covid-
19 testing center which is Hilton Head Hospital at 25 Hospital Center Blvd. Hilton
Head SC 29926 (833) 383-3744 or, in the alternative, General Hospital, Beaufort, SC
See more about The Path Forward at https://youtu.be/1y4fTR51M-U
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Hilton Head area traveller discount catalogs which include coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are your travel dates changeable? Off-peak times offer sizable savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for special discounts. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly looking forward to ? You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Think about investing in trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from personal health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the number and variety of short term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners typically select management companies to facilitate advertising and marketing, housekeeping services and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most novices will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you think "309 Ocean Dunes - Fabulous Ocean Front Beach Views - Heated Pool!" is the best rental home for your next vacation? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head vacation homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Pick a Village and Time
Begin by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you'd like to explore, and the choose travel dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your preferred stay. It might be at the high end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to reserving an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What property features is the family looking for? Do you want a rental home with outside lounge? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in town, or near wildlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental property payment? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Special Things to consider
Oftentimes the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a dog? Although quite a few rentals allow pets, rules and fees vary per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds might be restricted. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a top-quality vacation experience.
When you have located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Study the Total Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any needed repairs.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to offer comments. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to solve the issue.
Hold a debrief with your family. Does everyone want to go back? With a little luck everything turned out to be ideal and you are all set to re-book the rental for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience to help with another search.