- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyVillamare is a family destination. Located on the beach between the Marriott Oceanfront Hotel and the Disney Beach home. This privately held unit is oceanfront on the beach in Palmetto Dunes in Hilton Head SC 29928. The unit is used by family and friends all through most of the year and as such is only available for rental a few weeks during the Summer season. Direct beach access. Sea vistas are available any each room. Walk to golf and tennis. Located adjacent to the Oceanfront Marriott Hotel at 1 Sea Circle and the Disney Oceanfront Beach House.
Keywords: Condominium, Villamare, Villamare 1208
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional travel guides with deals for lodging, dining and tours. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer incredible rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few property management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most thoroughly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer guests the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Information
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to find a rental that fits their desires and spending budget.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, as well as maintenance issues that may arise.
Below are great tips and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Do you think "1208 Villamare Oceanfront Condo in Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head ~SC~" is the perfect rental property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many renowned destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked early. To ensure the very best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of organizing your trip is choosing where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Bear in mind that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Decide on Your Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your preferred stay. It might be at the top end of the range. If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single member of your party will have to be responsible for gathering repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with outside kitchen? Will the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near night life? Does the rental have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do certain members of your group have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Its Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Besides offering exceptional rental properties, local agencies provide fantastic service..
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. This is more effective through the off-peak season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Study the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, vacationers have to pay local taxes when booking "1208 Villamare Oceanfront Condo in Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head ~SC~", in addition to any other fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal hospital emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager promptly. A brief phone call prevents many headaches.
- Be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're paying a cleaning fee, The vacation home is required to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be addressed before leaving.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no damage occurred during your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Most rental home management companies and rental search sites allow renters to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Does everybody want to go back? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience to help with another search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles