- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this Property1208 Villamare is a great family destination in the distinguished Palmetto Dunes plantation on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Located on prime shorefront, it’s incredibly convenient to everything and includes sea vistas from all rooms and two balconies.
It’s a newly modernized 1200 sq ft, two bedroom unit with en-suite bathrooms and a king bed in the master and two new queen beds in the other bedroom. Both baths include huge soaking tubs and separate showers.
Cable tv is available in the common area and both bedrooms as is complimentary WiFi. Well appointed with common kitchen items and spices, preparing at your new beach home will be a wind.
The unit is on the second floor and one of the closest units to the beach. You can walk from the front door and have your toes in the sand in about 200 steps.
The pretty Villamare complex also includes a enormous oceanfront pool and hot tub, children’s pool, indoor pool and hot tub, a exercise club, shorefront boardwalk, and complimentary, well-maintained gas grilles.
Easily walk to beach bars/eateries like the Dunes home, to the general store, or to play golf and tennis. A car is barely necessary as many amenities are walkable within mins. and older model bicycles are supplied with the rental.
There are also beach chairs, umbrellas, and children’s toys like body boards and sand tools available for your use for complimentary.
Located adjacent to the Oceanfront Marriott Hotel at 1 Sea Circle and the Disney Oceanfront Beach House.
Please contact us with any questions as we respond quickly. Appreciate!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and rental homes supply Hilton Head area printed travel magazines which feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the property management company and the local itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Wish to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer fantastic rates on daily rental properties.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning visitors of the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some rentals are basically designed to serve particular travelers, whether it's soundside units with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and tours you are most interested in.
- Think about investing in trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and selection of short-term properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to come across a rental that matches their wishes and spending plan.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Below are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the best rental home:
Do you think "Fabulous 1208 Villamare oceanfront condo in Palmetto Dunes with beach views. " is the best rental property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best choice of rental homes, we advise searching and booking your Hilton Head getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough among relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are joining your trip? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Confirm that "Fabulous 1208 Villamare oceanfront condo in Palmetto Dunes with beach views. " fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each family member's contribution.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What home features is your group looking for? Are you looking for a rental with open-air lounge? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party visiting with a furry companion? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to be sure the property has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest potential for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are required get in touch with the property manager without delay.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little bit. Even when you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The rental home is required to be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, substantial sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to offer comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did everybody have a blast? Ideally everything ended up being fantastic and you're all set to reserve the rental home for next season. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable experience to help with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles