- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyVillamare is a family destination. Located on the beach between the Marriott Oceanfront Hotel and the Disney Beach home. This privately held unit is oceanfront on the beach in Palmetto Dunes in Hilton Head SC 29928. The unit is used by family and friends everywhere most of the year and as such is only available for rental a few weeks during the Summer season. Direct beach access. Sea vistas are available any each room. Walk to golf and tennis. Located adjacent to the Oceanfront Marriott Hotel at 1 Sea Circle and the Disney Oceanfront Beach House.
Keywords: Condominium, Villamare, Villamare 1208
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area promotional travel magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those wonderful activities with a considerable discounted.
- Would like to avoid the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak pricing.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies offer financial savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to find out just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be happy to know that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
How to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you believe "1208 Villamare Oceanfront Condo in Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head ~SC~" is the best vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many visitors plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tough among family members, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you should have. Bear in mind that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the family. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many individuals or families are sharing the cost, make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One member of your family will have to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with outdoor lounge? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or near night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. The majority of property postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a furry companion? Although many vacation homes permit dogs, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
As soon as the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you've identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Study the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire agreement and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, visitors will have to pay state taxes when booking "1208 Villamare Oceanfront Condo in Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head ~SC~", as well as various other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Rental management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you discover property damage, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental home to make certain you've gathered all belongings.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental property websites request comments after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. How did they like the rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles