- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis fifth floor Hilton Head condo rental has everything you need for an marvelous holiday. The Kitchen is cavernous and open to the rest of the condo while having all stainless steel appliances and coming entirely supplied with everything your family chef may need. The Dining area is just off the Kitchen and has seating for six, with the Kitchen bar including additional seating for up to four. The Living Room has been freshly refreshed with all-new furnishings and window treatments and includes a flat screen TV, slider to your private balcony and sizable windows accepting you to thoroughly savor the view of the Atlantic Sea. In addition to the Living Room, new carpet has been laid throughout the entire condo. The Master Bedroom has a King bed with new linens, flat screen TV and an en-suite Master Bathroom. The Master Bathroom includes a huge double sink vanity, deep walk-in closet, huge sunken garden tub and separate walk-in shower. The Guest Bedroom, on the other side of the condo, has two Twin beds, new linens, flat screen TV, slider to the balcony and its own en-suite Guest Bathroom as well. The Guest Bathroom consists of a tiled tub and shower combination. Appreciate impressive vistas of the sea from your private balcony with table and chairs for oceanfront private dining. The Hampton Place private community complex consists of one sizable pool, one lap pool, a private gym and various areas to suntan and tables to bring your picnic. You'll be down the elevator and out to the sea in just a few mins.!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send printed guide books with deals for lodging, restaurants and attractions. Keep an eye out for these guides and discount books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of those fantastic attractions with a typically substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-peak times offer up tremendous discounts.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning vacationers to the same property. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it is downtown homes with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head activity you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the number and variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping services, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many newcomers will be happy to find that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "5th floor condo with spectacular Ocean views!" is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Hilton Head getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Town and Vacation Week
Start by determining which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to explore, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Pick a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be aware that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Generally rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each party understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the group searching for? Do you simply want a rental home with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other members of the family visiting with a family pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Examine your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match renters with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read through the Entire Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
After you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any critical repairs. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Be considerate of the local community. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred during your stay. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most property management companies and rental home sites allow renters to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they love their stay? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be simple. If the rental property was not quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.
- Coligny Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.7 miles