- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyStay at our condo for the best of both worlds! Our condo is at an oceanfront resort with a balcony view of a charming lagoon with turtles, feathered friends, etc. Only a 3 min. walk to the main beach access and main pool.
2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom condo in family friendly Hilton Head Beach and Tennis! Our condo is located on a polished lagoon with vistas of local wildlife from the private balcony. It has 2 bedrooms (1 queen and 2 twins) and 2 full baths with a queen sleeper couch (suggested for children only) in the living room. All condo sheets and linens are included (bring your own beach towels). The thoroughly outfitted kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher.
The unit is on the top floor (3rd floor) with 2 flights of stairs, no elevator. Stairs are made of a sure grip plastic/rubber material, alluring and wide.
*** COMPLIMENTARY Wi-Fi. New FLAT PANEL TV's in living area, master bedroom and guest bedroom.
*** COMPLIMENTARY Tennis/Lighted Courts. Resort's Tennis Program ranked in 'Tennis' Magazine National Top 50 Resorts!
*** Outdoor pool, one of the biggest on the island, overlooks the sea. The lush resort has 3 private access points to the beach!
*** NEW Shelter Cove Towne Center Complex less than 3 miles from condo
*** Gated unit with security 24/7
*** Tiki hut/ice cream stand at the oceanfront pool, serving burgers, fries, drinks. TV's with seasonal sport programs.
*** Catch and release fishing lagoon, a playground, exercise center and bicycle units.
*** There is a restaurant on site if you want to eat within walking distance (open year round)
** NO Smoking!!
The island has many remarkable golf courses, phenomenal eateries of all types, fun nightlife and shopping galore!
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental managers and vacation properties supply Hilton Head area printed travel guides which feature offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. These guides may provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Is it possible to adjust your vacation week? Shoulder seasons provide amazing opportunities.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of rental companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific experience you are most longing for ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed a result of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional fuel.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide variety of weekly properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to accommodate their Hilton Head crew, from relaxing condominiums to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Owners frequently choose management companies to facilitate promoting and advertising, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Before you decide to book "OCEANFRONT Resort with Lowcountry Views from Condo!!", read through our brief checklist of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rentals start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can be tough between close relatives, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you'll need. Remember that that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Confirm that "OCEANFRONT Resort with Lowcountry Views from Condo!!" fits your budget *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a pricey rental property. One member of your family will have to be in charge of collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you simply want a property with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are mattress sheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do certain people in your party have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a furry friend? Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
Once the area, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything required. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of very similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should disaster strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be useful.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call avoids many problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents often live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your stay? Nearly all rental websites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere in regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be simple. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles