- Hilton Head
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyOur 800 square foot, second-floor Condominium is referbished and charmingly and attractively modernized with reasonable rental fee. It is a few steps to one of the two pools, two of the ten complimentary Har-Tru tennis courts, two racket ball courts, two charcoal grilles, and children's play area. Five min. walk to beach.
The master bedroom has a queen-size bed, private bath, and added drawer space. The guest bedroom is decorated with twin beds and a freshly privatized bath. A comfortable queen sleeper couch is supplied in the living room. The newly designed kitchen has new cabinetry and a convenient 'L' shaped bar seating three. The private outdoor space looks out on trees and yard, a great place to relax and watch wildlife.
Hilton Head Island is one of the great holiday spots in the United States. The cute, wide beach is only a brief 300 yard walk to public access with showers, bathrooms, and parking (if desired). The beach has mild surf for swimmers of all ages and is well suited for cycling. The island offers great golf courses, miles of paved bicycle paths, outlet shopping, festivals, delightful eateries, and great nature preserves. Development has been with a minimum of environmental impact.
You are sure to appreciate your stay at Hilton Head Island. The Fiddler's Cove location and our enchanting condo will make your holiday complete!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Hilton Head area traveller discount guides which feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same wonderful activities at a substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may qualify for price reductions. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most anticipating during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed due to medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and variety of weekly rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, clients are certain to come across a vacation home that suits their desires and price range.
The majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you start to book "(July 13-20 open)Updated,Privacy Deck Facing Trees & Yard,Secure Wireless,Clean.", examine our short list of points to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Many households prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Begin by choosing which specific area of Hilton Head you'd like to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Check to make sure "(July 13-20 open)Updated,Privacy Deck Facing Trees & Yard,Secure Wireless,Clean." suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the property have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animals are welcome at many rental properties, but policies differ. Many restrictions might eliminate a potential rental home. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay considerably more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental management company sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Did everybody have a good time? Ideally everything turned out to be wonderful and you are ready to reserve the rental for next year. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles