- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this Property#HHI -JUST BRING BEACH TOWELS!
JUST BRING BEACH TOWELS!!!!
LUXURY AND ALL NEW 2 BR/2 BA condo includes new opulence fixtures all over, ALL BRAND NEW SEALY PILLOW TOP QUEEN BED AND NEW TWIN BEDS!!-- NEW KITCHEN!! 3 NEW FLAT HD SCREEN TV'S POOLSIDE-just down the stairs! No long walks to the pool -Every gadget, KEURIG, Lobster pot and preparing device is here! Even a full working wet bar--margaritas anyone? Breakfast counter, full size w/d, balcony and many beautiful decorating details. We have thought of everything you need--even beach cart, umbrellas and 4 chairs--LESS THAN A 4 min. walk to a the choice beach in HHI!!!!We have umbrellas, beach cart, coolers and games too! Free WIFI, queen sleeper couch, phone docking station and 3 FLAT SCREEN TVs. The complex has two sizable pools/one heated. Hot Tub, 10 Har-Tru courts, racquetball courts, playgrounds, Gated security, Great bicycle paths, shopping and dining. Walk to Carrabas, mini golf, arcade, eateries, bars and fun! YOU WILL NOT GET A BETTER CONDO OR LOCATION THEN THIS!!
Totally supplied Opulence Beach/ Poolside Condo: This is a completely modernized condo--even all new appliances!. New paint, carpet, furnishings, NEW KITCHEN,all appliances, bathrooms, counters, cabinets, everything is new, new and tidy...We have thought of everything that you may ever need for the beach! Just bring your beach towels and suntan lotion!!! Whether you need Wifi while drinking your margarita by the pool right next to the condo, a full size w/d (new), 3 FLAT SCREEN TV'S with 300 channel digital cable, beach chairs, umbrellas, 2 new bathrooms or Wii and Game Cube games for the children...it is here...Coffee mugs, coolers, insulated mugs for cold drinks, lobster pots, even a great blender -- beach games or rainy day activities...10 CLAY TENNIS COURTS.
Voted Top 10 Beach In U.S. by MSN Travel!!: Hilton Head Island's 14 miles of South Carolina shorefront are kid-amiable indeed, with shallow waters, gentle waves, and sand dollar-dotted shores. Watch the water for a while and you'll likely spot frolicking pods of dolphins; you can even see the smiling mammals up close by chartering a dolphin cruise. With Harbour Town as your base, you can arrange cruises and water sports in the shadow of the island's iconic red-and-white-striped lighthouse, plus tee off on the most famed of Hilton Head's 25 golf courses—a great place to get the children started on the sport!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guide books with special packages for lodging, restaurants and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to switch your travel dates? Shoulder seasons provide impressive prices.
- Several property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat guests of the same vacation home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. If there's a particular Hilton Head activity that you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the chance to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed a result of personal health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a rental home that matches their expectations and spending plan.
Nearly all rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to facilitate marketing, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
Below are great tips and techniques to help you navigate the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Do you think "Booking now! -77-5* STAR REVIEWS!! 2 HEATED POOLS!!Wifi/W/D- BEACH GEAR TOO! " is the best rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. A lot of households plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Pick a Village and Time
Start by determining which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Remember that that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Budget
Most rental properties are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family interested in? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Suitable access could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Although a number of vacation homes permit dogs, rules and costs vary per rental. Many limitations could eliminate a potential rental home. Examine your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
Once the place, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable homes that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best chance for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any needed repairs.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Be respectful of the community. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental to make sure you've collected all possessions.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental? Many rental management companies and rental home sites permit renters to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the property was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Does everyone want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you are ready to reserve the rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles