- Hilton Head
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAgreeable two bedroom one bath Queens Grant villa located just a brief walk from the beach, golf courses, tennis center and General Store in Palmetto Dunes. The completely supplied kitchen opens up to the dining room, which has seating for six. The open layout living room can accommodate six restfully and has a flat screen TV; two sliding glass doors grant access to a outdoor space overlooking the lagoon. The master bedroom has a king bed, flat screen TV and private bathroom. The guest bedroom has a queen bed with an adjacent bathroom. There is also a queen sleeper couch in the living room for additional sleeping. Queens Grant offers five private complex pools and is right around the corner from the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and the General Store. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, fishing and miles of bicycle paths.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area promotional books which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or via a partnership between the property manager and the local vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, since this allows travelers to enjoy the same great attractions with a generally considerable discounted.
- Willing to modify your trip dates? Shoulder seasons offer terrific deals.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same property. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific types of travellers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Hilton Head activity which you just love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The majority of vacation homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Rental owners frequently choose management companies to assist with advertising and marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
How to find and reserve a great rental home:
Do you think " Close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer!" is the best rental property for your upcoming getaway? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Hilton Head rental homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can often be difficult between members of the family, but the moment this challenging part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Will your favorite rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before reserving an expensive rental. A single individual in your company needs to be responsible for collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are mattress sheets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairways. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animal policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
After the location, time and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
After you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any damage as soon as you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little bit. Although you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Nearly all rental sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
How did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental. If the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles