- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property7 Periwinkle Lane: Walk to the beach from this Striking 5 bedrooms, 4 and one half bath home. Thoroughly modernized with a charming new private pool and a fenced yard. Top floor loft and all new appliances. Close to local park, eateries and new Shelter Cove Towne Center.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
First level: Kitchen, living with 65" TV, dinning (seats 12), half bath, laundry room/ prep sink.
Bedroom1: King master suite, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower, infant crib
Second Floor: Sitting/ reading area
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower
Bedroom 3: King bed, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is located in hallway)
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin over twin Bunk Beds, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is located in hallway)
Bedroom 5: Queen bed, TV, Private bath w/ walk in shower
Outside: dining table, brand new pool, lounge chairs, ping pong (undercover), outdoor shower, gas grille
15 x 25 feet swimming pool with enormous shallow shelf and bubbling fountain
Pet Friendly, 2 dog max.. $200 pet fee per pet per week. 35lb weight limit per pet.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. Travel Ins must be paid IN FULL at renting.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will send tourism guide books with deals for accommodations, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Shoulder seasons offer impressive savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer discounts to vets and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to nightlife. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sights you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Advice
Many people are surprised to learn the number of rental homes can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are certain to discover a property that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Virtually all rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Where to find and book a great rental property:
Before you book "7 Periwinkle Ln, Renovated, Short Walk to Beach, New Private Pool, Ping Pong!", review our short list of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head vacation rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Choose a Community and Date
Agreement can be tough between family, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Just How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Try to remember that a lot of rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure "7 Periwinkle Ln, Renovated, Short Walk to Beach, New Private Pool, Ping Pong!" suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure everybody knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. One individual in your company will have to be in charge of getting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is your group looking for? Do you primarily desire a rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are sheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Sometimes the elder generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Although quite a few rentals allow cats and dogs, guidelines and fees vary per property. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Read your contract thoroughly! Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Start your Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having exceptional properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
Read through the complete contract and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, guests will have to pay local taxes when booking "7 Periwinkle Ln, Renovated, Short Walk to Beach, New Private Pool, Ping Pong!", as well as any other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your findings.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Please be considerate of the community. Often times, adjacent residences are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a lttle bit. Even though you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The property should be in good condition. Sinks filled with pots and pans, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all rental home websites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but honest in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be quick. Maybe the property wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to refine your search next time.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles