- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property7 Periwinkle Lane: Walk to the beach from this appealing 5 bedrooms, 4 and one half bath home. Thoroughly modernized with a new elegant private pool and a fenced yard. Top floor loft and all new appliances. Close to local park, eateries and new Shelter Cove Towne Center.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
First level: Kitchen, living with 65" TV, dinning (seats 12), half bath, laundry room/ prep sink.
Bedroom1: King master suite, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower, infant crib
Second Floor: Sitting/ reading area
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower
Bedroom 3: King bed, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is located in hallway)
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin over twin Bunk Beds, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is located in hallway)
Bedroom 5: Queen bed, TV, Private bath w/ walk in shower
Outside: dining table, brand new pool, lounge chairs, ping pong (undercover), outdoor shower, gas grille
15 x 25 feet swimming pool with sizable shallow shelf and bubbling fountain
Pet Amiable, 2 dog max.. $200 pet fee per pet per week. 35lb weight limit per pet.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. Travel Ins must be paid IN FULL at renting.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus will offer you travel guide books with special offers for accommodations, dining and tours. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer their clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed due to health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn how many rental properties are available in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Hilton Head gang, from quiet condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and methods to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you think "7 Periwinkle Ln, Renovated, Short Walk to Beach, New Private Pool, Ping Pong!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. A lot of households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Hilton Head you prefer to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom arrangement you will need. Consider that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the group. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family looking for? Do you just want a rental home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are bedsheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find property damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the property manager right away. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be very helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit substantially more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check every space of the vacation property to make certain that you've packed all valuables.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to give comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the problem.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. How did they like the property? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you are excited to re-book the same property for your next vacation. Maybe the rental wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles