- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property7 Periwinkle Lane: Walk to the beach from this appealing 5 bedrooms, 4 and one half bath home. Thoroughly modernized with a new handsome private pool and a fenced yard. Top floor loft and all new appliances. Close to local park, eateries and new Shelter Cove Towne Center.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
First level: Kitchen, living with 65" TV, dinning (seats 12), half bath, laundry room/ prep sink.
Bedroom1: King master suite, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower, infant crib
Second Floor: Sitting/ reading area
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, TV, private bath w/ walk in shower
Bedroom 3: King bed, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is located in hallway)
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin over twin Bunk Beds, TV, Shared bath with tub/ shower combo (bathroom is located in hallway)
Bedroom 5: Queen bed, TV, Private bath w/ walk in shower
Outside: dining table, brand new pool, lounge chairs, ping pong (undercover), outdoor shower, gas grille
15 x 25 feet swimming pool with huge shallow shelf and bubbling fountain
Pet Neighborly, 2 dog max.. $200 pet fee per pet per week. 35lb weight limit per pet.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. Travel Ins must be paid IN FULL at renting.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation rental homes supply Hilton Head area printed travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. Search for these magazines and promotional books, as this allows travelers to experience the very same wonderful activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some vacation rental companies provide unique discounts to vets and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to particular visitors, whether it is beachfront units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a specific Hilton Head activity that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers tend to be surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to locate a property that meets their wishes and spending budget.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Below are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Do you believe "7 Periwinkle Ln, Renovated, Short Walk to Beach, New Private Pool, Ping Pong!" is the best rental home for your next getaway? Read this checklist to ensure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rentals book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. Many visitors choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select a Town and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Hilton Head you want to visit, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Most vacation homes are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your selected stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey rental. In most cases, one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is the family looking for? Do you simply want a vacation home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are linens offered with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Do a few people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Have You Considered Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few vacation homes permit dogs, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and breeds might be limited. Read your agreement carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is most effective throughout the off-peak season when many homes sit vacant.
Read The Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal fee, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "7 Periwinkle Ln, Renovated, Short Walk to Beach, New Private Pool, Ping Pong!", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you find wear and tear, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager right away. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Many times, neighboring properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your stay. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental home. If not, you've gained useful experience that can help with the next search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles