- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyNEW: More Relaxed Cancellation Policy for Rest of 2020:
> Rent Any Stay with 25% Deposit
> Final Payment Not Due til 14 Days Prior to Arrival
>May Cancel Up To 14 Days Prior to Arrival with Only 10% Fee
> If Covid19 travel restrictions return to Hilton Head 100% refund less RR Fees
> Resort and Reservation Fee Non-Refundable
Hilton Head Is Back Open!! All beaches, pools, eateries, and most attractions are all here to welcome you! Come take a much-needed break! You will be glad you did! Rent with Confidence! We are a 15yr old highly respected company with a reputation for exceptional service and definitely the most exemplary units. We have taken considerable precautionary measures against virus spread with your safety in mind.
10% Discount Applied When Reservation is Received
1B Sea Lane in Palmetto Dunes
>Brand New Everything
>Palmetto Dunes Resort
>5th Row Home from Beach
>Robert Trent Jones Golf Course vistas
>On 11 Mile Salt Water Lagoon with Dock
>Brand New Pool & Spa Finished Early Spring 2018
>5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths
>2 Kings, 3 Queens, 2 Twins, Double-Twin Bunk Bed, 2 Trundle Bed, Sleeper Couch
1B Sea Lane is set up to be SO much fun for the entire family! Not only are you looking over the Robert Trent Jones Golf course and the 11 mile salt water lagoon you are within a speedy walk to the beach in Palmetto Dunes Resort! Appreciate a amazing holiday experience for you and your family. You can go salt water fishing (fishing poles supplied) from the dock in the morning, beach it all day and then come back and paddle kayaks or canoes (rented separately) all through the plantation! Also the garage is set up for ping pong, foosball, darts and many other lawn games and then there are inviting chairs and hammocks under the outdoor space just for appealing as well!
This newly refreshed home is handsomely furbished in a light, dazzling and very festive yet classy beach bungalow style. On the first floor there is a King bedroom, Queen room, and another room with 2 Queens. There is also the children "bunk home" with 2 Twins, 2 Trundle beds and 1 Bunk set with a Twin over top of a Double bed. EACH bedroom has its own ensuite full bath.
Upstairs relish a enormous open living area that includes a delightful kitchen, dining area and 2 sitting areas. You can go out the sliding door to a huge outdoor space with a grille, dining table and appealing chairs to take in the ample lush vistas. Back inside there is also a media room as well, with a half bath close by. Just down the hall there is a HUGE master suite with a pull out couch and a superb master bathroom with a jetted tub and separate walk-in shower.
The home is in marvelous modernized condition! Come and Adore this outstanding family hideaway!!! We want to make this a FUN holiday for everybody!
Pool and Spa Can be Heated for Additional Fee
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>Pool and Spa heat may have an additional fee
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Family Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Supplied, Please Come with Beach Towels
Money Saving Strategies
- Many management companies and vacation houses supply Hilton Head area discount books that feature offers, either offered independently by merchants, or through a partnership between the property management company and the itself. Be on the lookout for these books and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the same great activities at a frequently significantly discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people and spend less? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning travelers of the same rental. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most longing for ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with booking, check-in, housekeeping, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
We have constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Sanitized for Your Safety 1B Sea Lane is a Completely Remodeled 5th Row Beach Home. New Pool with Golf and 11 Mile Salt Water Lagoon Views, Game Room and Media Room!! Sleeps 19!!!" is the best rental for your next family vacation? Look over this guide to ensure it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy destinations, In Hilton Head the best rental homes are booked early. To assure the most desirable choice of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Start by figuring out which particular area of Hilton Head you'd like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Pick a Size
Establish who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom setup you will need. Try to remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your party. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Confirm that "Sanitized for Your Safety 1B Sea Lane is a Completely Remodeled 5th Row Beach Home. New Pool with Golf and 11 Mile Salt Water Lagoon Views, Game Room and Media Room!! Sleeps 19!!!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a pricey rental property. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the family traveling with a furry friend? Animal friends are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies differ. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
The best places to Search
Several websites exist to match visitors with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit vacant.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten possessions. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Most vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit renters to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unacceptable and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to return next year? Maybe everything was fantastic and you are excited to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. If the property was not perfect, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.6 miles