- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEW: More Relaxed Cancellation Policy Until May 1, 2021:
> Rent Any Stay with 25% Deposit
> Final Payment Not Due until 21 Days Prior to Arrival
> May Cancel Up To 14 Days Prior to Arrival for stays up to 10 days with Only 10% Cancellation Fee
Stays Longer than 10 days follow our standard cancellation policy.
> If Covid19 travel restrictions return to Hilton Head 100% refund less Resort and Reservation Fees
> Resort and Reservation Fees Are Non-Refundable
For Hilton Head, face masks are mandatory inside all commercial spaces. Our beaches, pools, eateries, and most attractions are all here to welcome you! Come take a much-needed break! You will be glad you did! Rent with Confidence! We are a 15yr old highly respected company with a reputation for exceptional service and definitely the most superb units. We have taken broad precautionary measures against virus spread with your safety in mind.
3506 Windsor Court South in Palmetto Dunes
Thoroughly Remodeled Top of the Line Penthouse Villa in Windsor Court South!!
>5th Floor Sea Vistas
>Complete Remodel 2020
>2 Bedroom / 2 Bath
>King, 2 Doubles and Queen Sleeper Couch
>Minute to the Beach
>2 Beach Chairs, Beach Cart & Rolling Cooler
>Enormous Zero Entry Complex Pool
>3 Complex Gas Grills
>Complex Fire Pit
>2 Hours Daily of Free Tennis or Pickleball at the PD Tennis Center
>3 Championship Golf Courses
>Centrally Located in Palmetto Dunes
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Family Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Supplied, Please Come with Beach Towels
Sea view from every room, including the kitchen! This Palmetto Dunes condo is an oceanfront penthouse, on the 5th floor of Windsor Court South Villas. Single level, enormous, two bedrooms with garage parking, elevator access and a tremendous resort style shorefront pool. King bed in the master bedroom, two double beds in the guest bedroom, and a sleeper couch in the living room. This home has been completely renovated with new furnishings, floor, kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops and much more. New appliances include a convection oven. Living room includes a 65 inch intelligent TV. Also supplied are 2 beach chairs, beach cart and a rolling cooler.
Savor the two oceanfront pools. Larger pool is heated 3/15-4/30 and 10/15-11/30. Pool with zero entry and fountain is NOT heated. Plenty of seating for soaking up the sun. Playground area for the children, and three gas grilles and a gas fire pit for the adults. Bathrooms and outdoor showers to get rid of the sand for the visitors of Windsor Court.
Every day of your stay, you will relish two complimentary hours of pickleball or tennis court time at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center. Palmetto Dunes is a world class family resort destination, and Windsor Court South is located just steps always from all that the resort offers. You will be surrounded by three golf courses, an 11 mile lagoon system for kayaking, canoeing or fishing, and 3 miles of glorious shorefront. The spa at the Omni Hotel is a brief walk. Shelter Cove is close by, and offers scrumptious dining delights, shopping opportunities, deep sea fishing charters, dolphin tours, and much, much more. This is really a one stop shop with something for all ages and tastes.
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Included, Please Come with Beach Towels
>The complex does not accept for grilles on the balconies but you do have access to grilles on the grounds for you to use.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area promotional magazines which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times provide considerable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for discounts. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are essentially designed to serve specific guests, whether it is soundside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals can be found in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to come across a vacation home that fits their wishes and spending plan.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to manage advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Finding and booking the best vacation property:
Before you book "Sanitized for Your Safety - 3506 Windsor Court S is a Completely Remodeled, Top of the Line Oceanfront Penthouse Villa!", examine our brief checklist of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Hilton Head rental homes start booking early. For the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Sometimes, the hardest part of scheduling your trip is choosing where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else is easier.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Be aware that a lot of rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Will your chosen rental home suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
What amenities is your family interested in? Do you simply desire a rental with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Are linens included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Sometimes the older generation has challenges with stairways. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make sure the rental has everything required. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best possibility of a lower rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you must Cancel
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage when you arrive. We also suggest promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required repairs. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, nearby residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of advice.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Most rental management companies and rental home sites permit customers to give comments. If your rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you should make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? Hopefully everything was exceptional and you are happy to reserve the same rental home for your next vacation. Maybe the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better understand how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- Coligny Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles