- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNicely refreshed, you'll be glad you chose to stay in this two bedroom Turnberry Villa. The first floor consists of the kitchen, living and dining areas as well as the guest bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen is generously updated with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash and updated cabinetry. Just off the kitchen is the dining area. The dining table seats six, with additional seating for four at the kitchen bar area. The guest bedroom has two twin beds, HDTV and en-suite guest bathroom. These twin beds can be converted into a king if asked for during the reservation process. The guest bathroom has a tub and shower combination. Heading upstairs is the master bedroom and bathroom along with a landing area with a pull-out sleeper couch. The master bedroom includes a king size bed. Completing the master bedroom is a walk-in closet and HDTV. The master bathroom has a tub and shower combination. Outside on your private outdoor space you can appreciate a meal at the dining table with sweeping vistas of the George Fazio golf course! There is a propane grille on the outdoor space for all your grilling needs. This Turnberry Villa villa is located very close to the Turnberry community pool! The beach is effortlessly accessed by a 15 min. bicycle ride, couple min. car ride or by phoning the Palmetto Dunes Buggy on-call shuttle (seasonal).
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and vacation houses provide Hilton Head area printed travel catalogs which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the management company and the itself. Search for these publications and promotional books, as this allows travelers to discover the very same activities with a frequently significantly discounted.
- Able to change your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies provide rate reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental properties are practically catered to particular vacationers, whether it is soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a particular Hilton Head atteaction that you love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual property owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are often shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you think "Come Enjoy This Two Bedroom Villa With Golf Course Views!" is the perfect rental for your upcoming trip? Read through this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Hilton Head rental properties start booking very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you'll need. Try to remember that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Make sure that "Come Enjoy This Two Bedroom Villa With Golf Course Views!" works with your price range *during your desired week*. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Special Issues to consider
Oftentimes the elder generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
As soon as the location, time and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Besides having distinctive properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the property has everything required. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Read the Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
If you want to Cancel
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your observations. This may prevent disagreements during check out.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Local people are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check each room of the rental home to ensure you've packed all possessions.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental websites permit renters to provide reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point in your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their rental? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If not, you have acquired invaluable experience that can help with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles