- As low as $243/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1328 sq ft (123 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1328 square feet
Turnberry Village 258
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When you stay at Turnberry Village, a game of golf is never far away! Unwind on the back porch of this two-story townhouse, and you'll be treated to vistas of the George Fazio Golf Course all day long. When you're ready for a change of scenery, make a splash in the shared pools or take a trip to the close by beach.
This Turnberry Village condo is along the 10th fairway of the George Fazio Golf Course in the Palmetto Dunes area of Hilton Head Island, SC. A bicycle path leads from the condo complex to the beach, which is less than a mile away, or guests can park cars in a lot adjacent to the beach for complimentary. The complex offers a shared pool, a kids's pool, a sun deck, and a playground.
The living room offers plenty of seating on which to recline while watching the flatscreen TV. This home has two bedrooms with T.V.s, and a loft provides additional sleeping areas. With two full bathrooms, there is plenty of space for everybody to get ready for the day. After preparing meals in the entirely equipped kitchen, you can eat them at the breakfast bar, at the table, or on the outdoor patio where you will be treated to an enchanting view of the golf course.
Whether you are a golf enthusiast, beach bum, or simply appreciate to get away from it all, make a reservation today for this vacation condo along the George Fazio Golf Course!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25965
City/town permit number: 025965
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- To start, have your family agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Charming Two-Story Townhome with Golf Course Views & Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is best for your family.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles