- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNEW: More Relaxed Cancellation Policy for Rest of 2020:
> Rent Any Stay with 25% Deposit
> Final Payment Not Due til 14 Days Prior to Arrival
>May Cancel Up To 14 Days Prior to Arrival with Only 10% Fee
> If Covid19 travel restrictions return to Hilton Head 100% refund less RR Fees
> Resort and Reservation Fee Non-Refundable
Hilton Head Is Back Open!! While Face Masks are mandatory inside all commercial spaces our beaches, pools, eateries, and most attractions are all here to welcome you! Come take a much-needed break! You will be glad you did! Rent with Confidence! We are a 15yr old highly respected company with a reputation for exceptional service and categorically the most striking units. We have taken considerable precautionary measures against virus spread with your safety in mind.
4203 Windsor Court North in Palmetto Dunes
Totally Remodeled Top of the Line Villa!!!
>2nd Floor Sea Vistas
>1 Bedroom / 2 Bath
>King and Queen Sleeper Couch
>Includes 2 Beach Chairs, Cooler and Beach Cart
>Two Hours Daily of Tennis/Pickleball Free
>Minute to the Beach
>Generous Zero Entry Complex Pool
>3 Complex Gas Grills
>Complex Fire Pit
>Centrally Located in Palmetto Dunes
>3 Golf Courses
Adore sea vistas in this convenient 2nd Floor Oceanfront Windsor Court North Villa in this remarkable Palmetto Dunes condo! This is a huge big one bedroom villa all on one level with garage parking, elevator access and two resort style shorefront pools. There is a King bed in the master and Queen sleeper couch in living room. There are two completely referbished full bathrooms.
COMPLETELY REMODELED with new floor, kitchen cabinets and so much more.
There are two oceanfront pools and on is heated 3/15 - 4/30 & 10/15 - 11/30. The pool with zero entry and a fountain is NOT Heated. With tons of seats for soaking up the sun, playground area for the children and a grilling space as well as bathrooms and outdoor showers to get rid of the sand for the visitors of Windsor Court.
Palmetto Dunes Resort is a World Class Family Resort destination and The Windsor Court villa complex is the most superb area in the Resort. Surrounded by 3 golf courses, an 11 mile lagoon system for kayaking/canoeing or fishing, and 3 miles of glorious shorefront it is also within walking distance adore two-oceanfront resorts with spas and eateries. Included in your stay are 2 Hours of Free Tennis or Pickleball Daily at the World Renowned Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center. Shop at the General Store, eat at one of the eateries or play a round of golf. Close by is Shelter Cove with more scrumptious dining delights, shopping opportunities and all sorts of charter options. This is really a one-stop shop with something for all ages and tastes.
>All Reservations Subject to Review Prior to Full Commitment
>All Reservations Subject to Applicable Local and State Sales Tax. Resort, Cleaning and Reservation Fee Added to All Bookings. You may Save the Reservation Fee by Paying By Check. CC Required for All Bookings
>25% Deposit Required to Reserve
>Any Promotional Advertising Subject to Terms and Conditions
>Must be 25yrs or Older to Rent
>Summer Season, Memorial Day to Labor Day, Seven Nights / Saturday-Saturday Required
>No Animals Accepted
>All Linens and Starter Soaps and Bath Tissues Supplied, Please Come with Beach Towels
>The complex does not accept for grilles on the balconies but you do have access to grilles on the grounds for you to use.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation rental homes provide Hilton Head area travel magazines that feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Could you shift your dates? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get price reductions. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a particular activity you are most looking forward to ? You'll receive the most value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to look.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you book "Sanitiized for your safety - Brand NEW May 2020 from Top to Bottom! 4203 Windsor Court N is one of the Most Impressive Villas You Will Find in all of Palmetto Dunes Resort. Includes a Beach Cart, Cooler and 2 Beach Chairs.", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking very early. To guarantee the very best selection of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Decide Dates
Start by deciding which particular area of Hilton Head you want to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Does the chosen rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group will need to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group trying to find? Do you just want a property with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Does the rental have bikes and body boards for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-only property on the 3rd floor. Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Even though many rentals permit canine companions, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. Read your contract very carefully! Charges may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
Once the place, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, travelers will have to pay local taxes when booking "Sanitiized for your safety - Brand NEW May 2020 from Top to Bottom! 4203 Windsor Court N is one of the Most Impressive Villas You Will Find in all of Palmetto Dunes Resort. Includes a Beach Cart, Cooler and 2 Beach Chairs.", in addition to any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any needed fixes.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Nearly all rental management company sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning is going to be quick. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with another search.
- Coligny Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles