- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis 6BR/4BA home in the highly sought-after Sandcastles By The Sea is a brief walk to the beach, No expense spared in upgrades, heated pool*, elevator, wood tile floors, pendant lights, frameless glass shower doors, and more! It is just a brief .3 mile walk or bicycle ride to the beach. It is handily located near mini golf/arcade, eateries, and more!
First Floor: Kitchen (4 bar stools and high chair), Living Room, TV, Dining Area (seats 8), Porch w/ Enchanting Pond View
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Bathroom (Walk in Shower, Shared with hallways
Second Floor: Laundry, Hall Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Bathroom (Walk in Shower), Private Porch (pack n play in closet)
Bedroom 3: Queen, TV
Bedroom 4: Two Queen, TV
Third Floor: Bathroom (Walk In Shower)
Bedroom 5/ Bonus Room (no door): Queen, Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, TV,, DVD, Wii, Childrens Corner
Bedroom 6: Two Queen & Twin Trundle TV
Ground Level: Garage, Private Pool (covered), TV
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, adore a dolphin cruise, discover Hilton Head on bicycle and even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant; elevators are meant mostly for suitcases, groceries, etc.
Pool Dimensions: 10' x 18' x 5'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
Total Parking: 5 Vehicles / No smoking & family dogs and cats allowed at this unit.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply printed guide books with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Keep an eye out for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of those fantastic attractions with a often substantial discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies offer concessions to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover how many vacation homes are available in Hilton Head. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Hilton Head crew, from relaxing condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping families with booking, check-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Do you believe "Brand New 6BR Home, Walk to Beach, Private Pool, Elevator & More!" is the best rental property for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before a trip. A lot of groups decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Pick a Town and Time
Begin by figuring out which specific area of Hilton Head you want to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is traveling, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you'll need. Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Confirm that "Brand New 6BR Home, Walk to Beach, Private Pool, Elevator & More!" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking an expensive vacation property. One individual in your group must be in charge of gathering repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or close to shopping? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental home charge? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Do individual people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a domestic pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions could dismiss a potential rental. You'll want to study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, vacationers have to pay state taxes when booking "Brand New 6BR Home, Walk to Beach, Private Pool, Elevator & More!", along with various other additional fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Property
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. This will prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred during your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all rental home management companies and rental home sites permit travellers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you'll want to note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Did they love their stay? Hopefully everything turned out to be wonderful and you're happy to reserve the property for next year. Maybe the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles