- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis 6BR/4BA home in the highly sought-after Sandcastles By The Sea is a brief walk to the beach, No expense spared in upgrades, heated pool*, elevator, wood tile floors, pendant lights, frameless glass shower doors, and more! It is just a brief .3 mile walk or bicycle ride to the beach. It is comfortably located near mini golf/arcade, eateries, and more!
First Floor: Kitchen (4 bar stools and high chair), Living Room, TV, Dining Area (seats 8), Porch w/ Splendid Pond View
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Bathroom (Walk in Shower, Shared with hallways
Second Floor: Laundry, Hall Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Bathroom (Walk in Shower), Private Porch (pack n play in closet)
Bedroom 3: Queen, TV
Bedroom 4: Two Queen, TV
Third Floor: Bathroom (Walk In Shower)
Bedroom 5/ Bonus Room (no door): Queen, Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, TV,, DVD, Wii, Childrens Corner
Bedroom 6: Two Queen & Twin Trundle TV
Ground Level: Garage, Private Pool (covered), TV
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant; elevators are meant mostly for suitcases, groceries, etc.
Pool Dimensions: 10' x 18' x 5'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
Total Parking: 4 Vehicles
No smoking & dogs and cats allowed at this unit.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4%.
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit 50% deposit.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus supply printed travel guide books with promotions for vacation rentals, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, as this allows travelers to enjoy those activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounted prices. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly getting excited about ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You may be shocked to discover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to locate a vacation home that suits their wishes and price range.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Finding and booking the best rental:
Do you believe "New 6BR Home, Walk to Beach, Private Pool, Elevator, Outdoor TV" is the perfect rental home for your next getaway? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Hilton Head vacation homes book several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Many families prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Begin by deciding which specific area of Hilton Head you want to browse, and the determine trip dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
The majority of rental homes are presented with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey vacation property. One member of your family will need to be given the task of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is your group searching for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental property with patio lounge? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Do certain members of your party have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a domestic pet? Animals are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Study your contract very carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
When the area, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies usually have an exclusive selection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything you need. If something is missing, the property management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the complete contract and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager straight away.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental home web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles