- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis 6BR/4BA home in the highly sought-after Sandcastles By The Sea is a brief walk to the beach, No expense spared in upgrades, heated pool*, elevator, wood tile floors, pendant lights, frameless glass shower doors, and more! It is just a brief .6 mile walk or bicycle ride to the beach. It is handily located near mini golf/arcade, eateries, and more!
First Floor: Kitchen (4 bar stools and high chair), Living Room, TV, Dining Area (seats 8), Porch w/ Pretty Pond View
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Bathroom (Walk in Shower, Shared with hallways
Second Floor: Laundry, Hall Bath (Tub/ Shower Combo)
Bedroom 2: King, TV, Bathroom (Walk in Shower), Private Porch (pack n play in closet)
Bedroom 3: Queen, TV
Bedroom 4: Two Queen, TV
Third Floor: Bathroom (Walk In Shower)
Bedroom 5/ Bonus Room (no door): Queen, Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, TV,, DVD, Wii, Childrens Corner
Bedroom 6: Two Queen & Twin Trundle TV
Ground Level: Garage, Private Pool (covered), TV
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
NOTE: Our units and elevators are not ADA compliant; elevators are meant mostly for bags, groceries, etc.
Pool Dimensions: 10' x 18' x 5'
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
Total Parking: 4 Vehicles
No smoking & family dogs and cats allowed at this unit.
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you printed tourism guides with promotions for lodging, dining and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons provide amazing promotions.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several property management companies offer price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve specific customers, whether it is oceanside units with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own kiteboarding launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer their customers the option to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Advice
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to find a rental home that suits their expectations and spending budget.
The majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. Property owners typically choose management companies to manage promoting and advertising, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Do you think "New 6BR Home, Walk to Beach, Private Pool, Elevator, Outdoor TV" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Look over this check list to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To ensure the very best choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental Six-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Start by picking which specific area of Hilton Head you would like to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Need?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Confirm that "New 6BR Home, Walk to Beach, Private Pool, Elevator, Outdoor TV" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before reserving an expensive rental home. A single individual in your group must be in charge of getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do certain members of your party have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the family visiting with a family pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. Read your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Start the Search
A number of websites exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal hospital emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager without delay. This can protect against disagreements during check out.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. When possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Most rental property sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your family. Did everybody have a good time? With a little luck everything turned out to be perfect and you are all set to re-book the rental for next year. Maybe the rental home was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles