- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyLocated in Palmetto Dunes, 5 Troon Drive is a big and attractively finished 5 bedroom home with it's own private pool for your appreciation and just a few mins. breathtaking walk to the beach! This 3,000 acre resort offers three golf courses, an on site general store, kayaking and much more all in a gated community. This home is in the ideal mid-island location close to local stores, eateries, activities, and bicycle trails. Vacationers can't go wrong with this hidden jewel! New pet chummy!
Free Activities Included! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
5 Troon Drive, Hilton Head Island, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Dining, Living Area, Laundry Room, Access to Pool Deck, Half Bathroom
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Jetted Tub and Walk In Shower)
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk In Shower) (Shared)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed, TV, Bathroom (Walk In Shower) (Shared)
Bedroom 4: Third Floor, King Bed, TV, Bathroom (Shower/Tub Combo)
Bedroom 5: Third Floor, Queen Bed, TV, Bathroom (Shower/ Tub Combo)
Ground Level: Pool, Gas Grille, Parlor Chairs and Seating, Garage, Parking (2 Vehicles in Garage, 2 Vehicles in Driveway)
2 Dogs Max (each dog up to 50lbs) $200 Per Pet Per Week
*Pool can be heated for an additional $500/week to a max. of 88 degrees. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival. Please note that we do not heat the pool Memorial Day- Mid September*
**Palmetto Dunes Buggy is a COMPLIMENTARY on demand and door to door shuttle to the beach and Shelter Cove Marina, Stores, and Eateries. This Shuttle runs from April through September.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
***Please note that Palmetto Dunes Car Passes are $30/ week per car and $50 per car for reservations 8-15 days. Guests MUST call at time of renting for add car passes to the reservation***
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and rental properties supply Hilton Head area vacation discount guides which include coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Search for these publications and discount books, since this allows vacation goers to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities with a generally substantial discounted.
- Willing to change your trip dates? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounted prices. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a certain activity you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a specific Hilton Head atteaction you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to uncover just how many properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to select a rental that matches their wishes and spending plan.
The majority of rentals in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Finding and booking the best rental property:
Do you believe "Amazing Palmetto Dunes Home, Close To Beach, Private Pool, Pet Friendly!" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Read this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head rental 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many visitors prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Town and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, the rest becomes simplier and easier.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your selected rental home suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you primarily desire a vacation home with a pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental property charge? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Proper access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal friends are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. Study your contract carefully! Service fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies often have an exclusive collection of rentals daily and weekly.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental home management companies and home owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the rental manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Virtually all rental sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning will be painless. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next time.
- Coligny Park - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.6 miles