- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Optional
- Indoor Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
About this PropertyThis adorable oceanfront 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath 1st floor Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort villa is ideal for your next hideaway. Featuring granite counter tops all through and engineered floor, this unit has been modernized with your every need in mind.
The master bedroom includes a queen sized bed and access to the full bath. The travertine tiled bathroom is roomy and includes a tub shower. The kitchen offers new cabinetry, referbished appliances to include a dishwasher, refrigerator, and full size oven/stove.
The kitchen is open to the living room and includes a flat screen TV, separate dining table, and slider door access to the balcony. From the balcony you can view the water and the generous wildlife Hilton Head has to offer! The beach is a very speedy walk away as well as the community pool.
Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort is an oceanfront resort community that offers 2 pools including the islands biggest oceanfront pool with kiddie pool, 10 complimentary tennis court with nighttime lighting, a playground, exercise center, conference room, 3 onsite eateries, and community grilles.
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Hilton Head area printed travel books that feature coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the store itself. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same great activities with a often significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your dates? Off-peak times offer up considerable savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted prices. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Hilton Head activity which you just love, look for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their clients an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are often shocked at the number and selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Hilton Head area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect getaway to fit their Hilton Head gang, from peaceful condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all rental properties in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and tactics to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Before you start to book "Adorable Oceanfront 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Hilton Head Beach and Tennis", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable destinations, In Hilton Head the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. Many groups prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Begin by determining which particular area of Hilton Head you prefer to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Just How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Check to make sure "Adorable Oceanfront 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Hilton Head Beach and Tennis" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple groups or family members are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Generally, just one person in the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What property features is your family trying to find? Do you simply want a rental with a pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to wildlife? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a visit for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start the Search
When the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local property management companies. Aside from having distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation rental has everything required. If lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of very similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your easiest chance of a reduced rate is shifting to a less desirable week.
Read the Total Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation home management companies and home owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also recommend immediately getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any necessary fixes.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call helps prevent many complications.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Frequently, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Double-check every space of the rental to be sure you've gathered all valuables.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Nearly all vacation rental sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did they like the rental home? Maybe everything turned out to be perfect and you are all set to re-book the property for next year. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience that can help with the next search.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles