- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis very private 7 bedroom, 5 ¬Ĺ bath blissful southern style home is located on a calming lagoon part of Palmetto Dune's new water lake system.¬†
The voluminous backyard includes a huge pool and hot tub with waterfall, both which can be heated for an additional fee. You can lounge in the sun on the back porch or easily adore a meal in the screened-in dining area. Cast a lure or paddle a kayak on the lagoon¬†that can be accessed just a few steps from your door.¬†
The sizable kitchen with a wrap around breakfast bar opens to a window lined family room with handsome vistas of the backyard. Pull up to the country-styled wood kitchen table with seating for 4. This sizable family aligned area of the home is accented with ivory, coral, and burnt orange tones and includes an armoire hidden TV/DVD/VCR. ¬†For a more formal setting, off the main entrance of the home is a fashonable wood and glass topped table for 8. The soft green and yellow toned¬†living room boast sweeping arches and an interesting multi level¬†ceiling, skylights, and a calming view of the lush landscaping. Off this area is a half¬†bathroom.¬†
The master suite (Bedroom #1) includes a plush King bed with Low-Country Palmetto decor all over. You also will have¬†a private door to the back outdoor space and a TV/DVD. The sizeable bathroom offers his and her sinks, a walk-in shower, a private toilet closet, and an elegant Jacuzzi tub. ¬†Bedroom #2 faces the front of the home and has 1 queen and 1 twin bed. ¬†Again, the bathroom offers¬†double sinks with bath/shower that is shared with bedroom #3. Sail away into the third bedroom with its blue and white decor, 2 twin beds and TV/DVD.
Head upstairs and check out the seventh¬†bedroom. With opulent wood floor, plush couch and chairs, and 2 queen beds you'll savor a private¬†TV/DVD/VCR. ¬†¬†The first bedroom upstairs (bedroom #4) includes another king bed for max. leisure. It has a TV/DVD and private bathroom with a bath/shower. ¬†Bedroom #5 includes a floral king bed with chic wicker headboard and pineapple accents the bathroom has a stand up shower. Bedroom #6 also has a king bed and includes handsome wood floor. Adore the TV/DVD/VCR in this lush tropical accented room. This bedroom has access to a bathroom with a bath/shower.
¬†The circular drive way makes parking smooth and leads you to a 2 car garage. It is only an 8 min. walk to the beach.¬†
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.¬†
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.¬†
Pool can be heated from September to April.
Bedroom - Master: King/TV
Bedroom - 2nd: Queen. Twin/TV
Bedroom - 3rd: 2 Twin/TV
Bedroom - 4th: King/TV
Bedroom - 5th: King/TV
Bedroom - 6th: King/TV
Bedroom - 7th: 2 Queen/TV
Beds Pull-out: No
Beach Distance: 1/2 mile
View: Lake View
Pool: Heatable Fees Apply
BBQ Grille: Yes
Wireless DSL: Yes
Chef services *: Yes- additional price
Daily Maid service *: Yes- additional price
Pet Helpful: No
Palmetto Dunes Unit Map¬†
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties supply Hilton Head area discount magazines which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Desire to avoid the crowds and reduce costs? Shoulder seasons feature fantastic discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of property management companies provide discount rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual property owners frequently offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed due to health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
Newcomers are often times surprised at the range and wide selection of short term properties available in the Hilton Head area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to discover that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand how to search.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you decide to book "7 bedroom, 5 Ĺ bath luxurious southern style home is situated in Palmetto Dunes, close to Shelter C", review our short list of things to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Hilton Head rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best selection of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Hilton Head vacation home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of households plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Begin by choosing which particular area of Hilton Head you prefer to visit, and the approximate trip dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your company. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Budget
Will your chosen vacation property suit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Normally, one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What property features is your group interested in? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards for use during your stay? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your furrry friends. While a number of vacation rentals permit canine companions, rules and costs vary per rental. Be sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
Start your Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective during the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Study the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages immediately after you arrive. We also recommend immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any required fixes. This will prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Often, adjacent households are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental property to make certain that you've packed all belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management companies and rental home sites permit renters to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unsatisfactory and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should make it a point as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. How did they like the rental? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience that will help with the next search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.7 miles
- Coligny Park - 3.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.8 miles