- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyNo expense is spared in this modern, 5 bedroom/5 bath comfort home located Palmetto Dunes. With 4,000+ square feet of gorgeously decorated living space, this home offers sleeping accommodations for up to 16 people.
Prepare your meals in style using state of the art appliances in the entirely supplied, blissful kitchen. An eat-in bar area provides seating for 6, and additional seating for 8 is comfortably found in the adjacent dining room. Savor the ideal weather and view of the pool on the screened-in porch, or relax on opulent leather seating in the dazzling and airy first floor great room.
Easily accessible, two bedrooms are located on the first floor. The first is an impeccable master suite including a king bed, TV, and private bath with garden tub and separate shower. The second bedroom includes twin beds, TV and has its own private bath.
The second floor of this home includes three roomy bedrooms, including a second master suite with a king bed and private bath. The next bedroom is furbished with a queen bed, private bath. A third upstairs bedroom includes 2 double beds and shares a bath with the den. The den can accommodate up to 4 more people with 2 full-size pull out couches, or just give a great area to relax.
Entertain your entire group outdoors with plentiful seating, a gas grille, heated spa(additional), enormous swimming pool, and alluring outdoor space.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Passes are charged per car per week.
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most official tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with savings for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from the crowds of people? The off-peak seasons typically offer great rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get discount rates. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most longing for ? You'll get the best value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Consider obtaining trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn just how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property owners typically choose management companies to assist with advertising campaigns, house cleaning services and maintenance.
We've assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Luxury home located Palmetto Dunes!", read through our short checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Hilton Head vacation rentals start booking early. To guarantee the very best choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Hilton Head getaway Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be more straightforward.
Select a Size
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Try to remember that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Spend?
Does the preferred rental home suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Usually, a single member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and getting each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your group looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Do certain people in your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furry family members. Animals are welcome at a number of rentals, but guidelines can vary. A number of constraints might eliminate a prospective rental. Read your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
After the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources to find the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Rental management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Info
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any problem areas of the property. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, house access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Be considerate of the community. Residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all rental management company sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest regarding your stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything ended up being outstanding and you're happy to reserve the same rental home for next season. Otherwise, you've gained valuable experience to help with the next search.
- Coligny Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles