- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this Property40 Bradley Beach, newly colored, 4 bedroom, 3 and a half bath home with private pool, offers not only a great mid-island location, but is among our most value handsome units for families and groups. This unit is located next to Driessen Beach Town Park with playground equipment for the children, appreciation stations, and is just a four min. walk to the beach on an elevated boardwalk. For bigger groups, you may add up to three of our additional Bradley Beach homes, one on either side, and the other, just two doors away…ideal for the family reunion, corporate getaways, or huge golf outings.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your holiday experience, Holiday Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all of the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun included with this Holiday Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
40 Bradley Beach Road, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Breakfast area, Laundry, Half Bath, Living Room, TV, Couch Sleeper, Dining Area, Balcony,
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Master Bedroom, King Bed, TV, Private Bath with tub and separate shower
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Queen Bedroom with Private Bathroom
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, Two Double Beds, TV, Bathroom (shared)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, Two Twin Beds, TV, Bathroom (shared)
Ground Level: 2 Single Car Garages min.: 4 Vehicles, Private Pool
****Infant items for guest use include: Pack 'n Play, stroller and high chair - in master bedroom closet
Pool Dimensions: 17' x 6'
NOTE: If you are renting on a third event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway - you are subject Holiday Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy ** please contact Holiday Homes of Hilton Head for more information:
Cancellations are subject to a 4% (of the total) cancellation fee.*
Cancellations made 90 days or more in advance of arrival, will receive full refund less 4% (of the total).
Cancellations made 31-89 days in advance of arrival, will forfeit the full 50% deposit paid to date.
Cancellations made 30 days or less in advance of arrival, will receive no refunds.
*If you buy travel insurance, this schedule would not apply. The travel insurance company would file the claim and give any applicable refunds. You must let us know with 48 hours that you have filed a claim with the travel insurance for cancellation. Travel Insurance can be bought at any time subject to a 4% credit card fee*
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to buy this protection plan.
To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via *E-Check (*domestic accounts only) or Visa, Master, Find or American Express card. If you buy Travel Insurance, the policy must be paid for IN FULL at the time of buy/ renting.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes provide Hilton Head area promotional books which feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak times offer substantial deals.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active duty and veteran members of the Military, or returning visitors to the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific groups of guests. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. If there's a specific Hilton Head activity you simply love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed due to medical-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the number and wide selection of short-term rental properties available in the Hilton Head area. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to find a rental home that meets their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of rental homes in Hilton Head are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have discovered several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Before you decide to book "4BR, Private Pool, Easy Walk to Beach: Under New Management!", read through our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Many visitors decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Start by determining which particular area of Hilton Head you prefer to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental
How many relatives are joining your trip? Remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you book.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Check to make sure "4BR, Private Pool, Easy Walk to Beach: Under New Management!" suits your price range *during your desired week*. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. Usually, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each party's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near shopping? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly family members will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a pet dog? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies can vary. A number of constraints may possibly eliminate a prospective rental. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Hilton Head local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a top-quality vacation experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal rate, travelers will have to pay local taxes when renting "4BR, Private Pool, Easy Walk to Beach: Under New Management!", in addition to any other additional fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental home management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental contracts will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover problems, or if fixes are required call the home manager straight away.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Local people should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a fantastic source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Clean up a little. Even when you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental really should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dishes, surplus beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be dealt with before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Nearly all vacation rental sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything turned out to be ideal and you're all set to reserve the same rental for next season. If not, you have acquired valuable experience that can help with another search.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Park - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles